Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4 Star Basic Arena(Beginner Bracket)

Does anyone know when is a safe time to stop grinding? As I really want the Drax currently available

Comments

• Options
    Don't think I have enough champs to get that type of score, thanks for the heads up. Maybe when i get more champs :smile:
  • Options
    Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    X_KING_X wrote: »
    Don't think I have enough champs to get that type of score, thanks for the heads up. Maybe when i get more champs :smile:

The first 4* basic champ I got in beginner bracket was Old Man Logan at around 650k. I'd stop at 800k to be safe, although milestone rewards are a big help. I never got a Featured 4* in beginner, but the first I got in Intermediate was Abomination at around 850k. 1 mil is safe for a Featured in Intermediate, but the cut for the Basic is usually 1.3 mil or so. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    1.3 is definitely a good area for the beginners bracket. Once you get to the veterans bracket it's when your thumbs fall off!!!