**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible LoL run

wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
This might be a dumb question, but I can't seem to get any got tier pulls from the 5 star crystals, I truped Hawkeye and just duped magneto (sigh). So I'm wondering, is it possible to beat LoL with Hawkeye?
I might stuff him with basic sig stones and bring his sig to 75 and also invest in deep wounds.

Comments

• jsds23jsds23 Posts: 9
    yea its possible if you want to spend $5,000 .
    need SL or just wait. Stinks Kabam made it impossible to 100% LOL w/o SL. Of course they will tell you its possible, but no one spending that $$ to do it without him.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I'm assuming you mean a single run? You can do it with Hawkeye, but obviously will cost more than with a more attack heavy 5* champ. People have done it with winter soldier, I did it with 4* SL. You just have to save enough (or spend enough) to make it through.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    ikow peppel have done it with drax. But SL is not the Best for masrteo Sry my bad english SL make mastro to reg alot and you hav to quit the figth and Star over
    no ones 100% lol w drax.....
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @jsds23 I don't think he meant 100% LOL, I think he's just asking about completion.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Mikeself9 wrote: »
    @jsds23 I don't think he meant 100% LOL, I think he's just asking about completion.

Yeah I just meant one quick run on the Easiest path lol
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    It can be done with any champ, it's just a matter of how many units you're willing to spend. Previously it was absurd to even think about it with a normal champ but since they removed the "Dulled" buff pretty much any 5* r4 can be used without using an insane amount of units.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm about to do a LOL run with a 4* champ at 5/50. I don't plan on doing the whole labyrinth with a 4* but the initial completion rewards are worth the amount of units you will spend.

It's possible to do LOL without sl just costs a few more units
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I haven't done it yet. I'll probably try with Storm when I get 2 more t4cc for her. My guess is Hawkeye would be better than some worse than others. I have 5* Ronan at R4 and wont even try it with him. I don't think there's any way around spending quite a few units without SL.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    HE will be very bad, you need to bait sp1 constantly in LOL to be succesful. A power drainer is a huge NO.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yeah for most fights you don't want to drain power. Always disappointing when SL got power drain from L2. Panther, Storm, Gwenpool are good options. Can do it with Drax. But any champ will work with enough units.
    But I guess with HE you could just use his L2
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Spend thousands of dollars on odins and you're good to go.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    I guess I'll wait until I get one of these new God tier 5*s like venom pool, gambit or she-hulk
    Hulkbuster!
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    There are only a select few champs you can do an easy run with not named SL. Storm/Drax/BP come to mind with some heavy spending. I did it with CM and used an Odin and a half. A 4* 5/50 is also crazy expensive and not advisable since you can't get your attack high enough with a 4* to get the reduced Enrage timer.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    HE
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    HE will be very bad, you need to bait sp1 constantly in LOL to be succesful. A power drainer is a huge NO.

Just use his l2 which does not power drain. Power drain would come in handy for falcon, magik and wm.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I did it with Gwenpool and CM + wolv/mags/cyc.

Lots of champs can do it. Starlord does it best, but anyone can. Hawkeye is a good champ, but two r4s gives you options for different fights.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Wait for SL, or GP
  • Rafaelli_slotRafaelli_slot Posts: 20
    I`ve passed 4 paths out of 7 with 5* Magic. That was hard and very long fights, but she is quite good