**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best of Both Worlds: Relaxed and Competitive 11 Million Alliance seeking members

Phoenix Sancturary (Phxsa) is a group of the most skilled fighters in this game; we've been playing this since it's inception. We all can fight. Most of us have beaten ROL and LOL. We are tired of the grind but still compete in AW and AQ. No taxes (no contributions) No events, No hording crystals None of that b.s.

What we are looking For

1. Minimum 300K total rating
2. Minimum one R4 duped 5 star champ
3. Enough skill to be able to complete paths in AW in Tier 3 and higher as well as compete in AQ Map 5 and 6
4. Line app is a must
5. Communicates well. You are someone who introduces themselves, gets to know your teammates, will post in main Line app forum, informs teammates when he is unavailable or asks if they need help clearing node.
6. Someone looking for a permanent home and a place they want to remain with for the long term
7. FRIENDLY!! We want fun friendly chill people who can socialize and have a good time. If you are some weird misanthrope, we are not for you. We don't care how skilled you are or how great your champs are, if you are not friendly and respectful, you will be kicked

What we are NOT looking for

1. The whale (high rated person who is inactive and thinks he will get away with it due to his champs and rating)
2. The ghost (the person who joins but never talks, never joins Line or communicates with any member. They show up randomly to play)
3. The mercenary ( the person looking for stop gap before joining an active alliance in a few weeks)
4. The elitist ( the person who is a good fighter and has great champs but is above communicating with his teammates and feels they should do whatever they want whenever they want)

What you get for joining us

1. A relaxed alliance that is still competitive where it counts. You will earn great rewards despite not being that active
2. A group of friends that treat each other with respect. We never have any infighting or drama amongst ourselves.
3. A group that will respect and recognize you for your contributions. We award officer titles as rewards for loyal players who contribute to the alliance.
4. A group of skilled veterans you can learn a lot from in terms of fighting and strategy.
5. Freedom: I don't micromanage anyone. You are NOT EXPECTED to play every AQ or AW. All that I ask is if you join, then you commit it to it 100%. Sitting on nodes and costing us a war or quest will get you kicked. If you are going to be inactive, I would rather you sit it out.
6. No Contributions: We play AQ map 3 because it's free. If we get bored, we will play map 4 and 5 to spice things up

If interested, send a message to me on Line app to "allergist" and introduce yourself

thanks and take it easy

Allergist