**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Limber is not working reliably

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
There have been some discussions of Limber in the past, but not much on the current Forum. So: Limber is not working for me on the Goldblum challenge. I think it doesn't work in other Event quests at times, but it's harder to tell due to the shorter stun times.

However:
I have maxed limber (-48% duration)

Thor's S1 has a 3 second duration +100% =6 seconds total.

Depending on how Kabam have set up their coding, Limber should either either reduce the duration to 4.5 seconds (3 second +[100-48]%) or to 3 seconds (3 seconds + 100%)x52%.

It does neither of these things: it's still six seconds.

I don't have video screen recording as I'm using an old device; but it's very easy to count the difference between 3, 4.5 and 6 seconds; and when I got tagged by his Unblockable S1, Thor stunned me for 6 seconds. And then beat the tar out of me. Then I let it happen a couple more times, just to check. It happened repeatedly, with multiple champions.

Details:
4th quest of Goldblum challenge
Fighting Thor with Juggernaut, Vision AoU and Hulk
Using a Moto G, Android 5.1.

(Yes I know it's an old phone. I dropped my regular phone. Butterfingers.)

I'm sorry I can't provide video (maybe when my regular phone gets back from the shop), but I'd appreciate a review of this; as 5 Mastery points is a lot for a Mastery if it doesn't work as intended.

I'm sure Limber works for my opponents, as I see some very short stuns in the Arena. But I'm never quite convinced my attacking champs get the same benefit...

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    This is part of the reason I wish some mastery triggers had visible notifications like a white stun icon or something so that you realize that limber is working. There is so much "hope" that these things work that I often wonder. Assassin is another example that is sometimes hard to tell.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    This is part of the reason I wish some mastery triggers had visible notifications like a white stun icon or something so that you realize that limber is working. There is so much "hope" that these things work that I often wonder. Assassin is another example that is sometimes hard to tell.

I posted this about assassin asking them to display it when it gets triggered. Never got any abswr from Kabam. Oh well. Maybe one day.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I see unfazed work against NC and spidey granting unstoppable for a second or so. displaying only since update 15.0 so not sure if it even worked before.