**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

no dash back, no block, champions blending, graphics failing [Under Investigation]

TheBletTheBlet Posts: 991
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting hyperion with Dormamu. at one point he was backed against the wall and i was blocking, dormamus shield was completely through hyperions body. later on i dashed back and my character walked forward and proceeded to take it up the rear.

Another fight Starlord vs Archangel. Most attempts to dash back and block, my character never blocked. also i started a 5 hit combo and after the first hit my character stopped hitting and just stood there. Then the graphics started acting wierd. I managed to get a screen shot of this.

9xm4syq933hj.png

I'M SO SICK OF THE BUGS. CAN KABAM PLEASE FIX THIS JUNK
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I haven’t seen this graphical issue, but I have been noticing for a while that some things don’t display at all. For example, in AQ, Dorm’s SP1 will show the first part of his attack, but the second part that comes up from the ground will be invisible. I have also noticed that some buff/debuff messages don’t appear sometimes, like Juggernaut’s Unstoppable. At first, I thought the buff didn’t trigger. It does. It just doesn’t show the message.

This is on an iPad PRO with the latest iOS. I have noticed this for the last couple of versions of MCoC. It doesn’t affect my gameplay too much.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    TheBlet wrote: »
    I notice this when fight dormammu I’m aq as well. He’s doing th motions but the fire doesn’t come up on his sp1
    I have also noticed this(S7 Edge). It’s kinda like the old NES/SNES games. When there are too many sprites on the screen at the same time, but game would just not load them because it couldn’t handle all the processing going on at once.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Absolutely. The SHIELD headquarters background is the absolute worst. I'd like an option to completely turn off background animations!
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I have noticed im in the middle of trying to parry and i did everything right but no dice also sometimes im swiping to dash back and it just stands there and i have to endure a 5-hit+ combo
  • mijrahimijrahi Posts: 12
    I will add my voice to the din. I'm missing significantly more opening parries and blocks and dash-back and blocking fails in the range that undeadProphet has indicated.

This and the terrible button response bugs are an ongoing annoyance in trying to maintain streak in arena and proceed successfully in AQ and quests. I don't mind losing a fight to my own incompetence, but I am not at all pleased when I lose fights to your incompetence.

I'm running on an iPad Air, iOS 11.1.3

Please fix these issues asap.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    i play on a relatively new android and i have notived while in arena my mordo's blocking animation will stay up long after i finish blocking. this glitch doesnt really interfere with gameplay, its mainly just interesting and kind of funny
  • Slow dashback, no blocking. Held button to block b4 attack begins ... no block. Wtf ?? No SP1 or SP2. SP3 finally kicks in but too little, too late. So does Kabam pull this **** on purpose to see if some poor fools just take it ? to get those poor saps to just buy heals and revives ?
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Aq map 6 - GR dash back / evade then block Cyclops blue S1 - ate it... next node dash back / evade and couldn't vs CM.. see reddit thread on this issue.. multiple discussions in line.

Definitely costing people potions and revives in aq / aw.
  • 4jrce5vnbsn9.png

Black Iceman successfully unlocked

Also had my special 3 flicker between bar 2 and 3 causing me to lose a champion to a mini boss in AQ.

Dang man, that IceMan is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOL
  • I play on a 5s iOS 11.1.1 and haven’t had these issues. This seems to happen to all the 6/6s/6Plus/6sPlus users.
  • Happens to Android users too. I believe input is actually working but there is some lag between the input the player enters and the game interpreting and acting upon it. This is causing a lot of users to just appear to stand still when swiping away or blocking. The AI hits you in the time the game is interpreting your input so it's too late.

Speaking of lag, when is the lag from people pressing the help button going to be fixed? Utterly ridiculous that this has been going on as long as it has.

Why didn't Kabam realize how horrible 12.0 affected game play and that all subsequent updates and fixes have failed to fix the game? Just do the smart thing and revert to 11.x and add the new champs to the game. Tweak it from there and release an actually working version of the game.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @TheBlet I haven't changed the title because while the blocking/dashing/unresponsive champs issues are being looked into, I still haven't had any luck reproducing the graphic bug you posted.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I have the same issues with blocking not working right on an S7 Edge, but they are intermittent, just happen kind of randomly and you never know when they will until you've already eaten a 5 hit combo or a special.I will say when 9 of 10 times when it does happen it is usually in aq.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    I have the same issues with blocking not working right on an S7 Edge, but they are intermittent, just happen kind of randomly and you never know when they will until you've already eaten a 5 hit combo or a special.I will say when 9 of 10 times when it does happen it is usually in aq.

It happened in War also... facing a Hulk it was possible to block or evade attacks and specials.