**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Was Wolverine Nerfed? [Not A Bug]

PepdogPepdog Posts: 30
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
It seems like since the update Wolverine has not been spawning Regeneration as frequently. Does anyone know if this is a bug or has anyone been having the same issue?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    every week there's always one thread
  • Options
    And what is the consensus on those threads? Any admin input on the threads?
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    admin yes was he nerfed no consensus rng Jesus givith rng Jesus taketh away
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    No. just bad RNG luck for you. Mine has been working great for me in AQ all time.
  • Options
    @Alpha07 is there something in particular you have to do to get it to spawn? What triggers it.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    This is why GR is my go to guy and wolvie rarely makes it on any of my teams lately. You get to a point where you get sick of RNG and just let your skills do the talking.

As for your question no it has not changed just bad RNG.

Some fights (100+ hits) I will not trigger a single sig regen, other fights I have triggered 2x sig regens at the same time (yes it is possible).
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Everyone was nerfed with diminishing returns and challenger rating. Aq brings that in, say bye bye to the wolvy you normally are used to. Gotta live with it till the community finally does something about it.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @vinniegainz I would say GR RNG is worse, especially when fighting heroes. I can get 4 heavies off and not get a regen judgement proc. That's why I'm praying for a Blade to add to my AQ team.
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Challenger rating is broken and/or Pi affects abilities to proc.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Shun Wolverine...Take Rogue....Problem over..I feel Rogue is much more of an allround champ then Wolvy & still gets ignore somehow....
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sigh
  • Options
    SlugeinsteinSlugeinstein Posts: 11
    Shun Wolverine...Take Rogue....Problem over..I feel Rogue is much more of an allround champ then Wolvy & still gets ignore somehow....

you probably dont have a wolverine right? cause she is just average compared with wolverine.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★

you probably dont have a wolverine right? cause she is just average compared with wolverine.
    But ther is not RNG. One to get life back just spam SP 1.

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Agree. Rogue has her uses in AQ but if you're looking from a pure regen standpoint, Wolvie triumphs all.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Pepdog wrote: »
    @Alpha07 is there something in particular you have to do to get it to spawn? What triggers it.

You have to play agressively... 8% of triggering regen for every hit you place and every hit you take.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269

I have both wolvy & rogue.......Agree that wolvy is more regen BS in quests..but try him in AQ & AW, u will be surprised how low his regen triggers..plus you cant use your specials with wolvy.....nd u have to reach sp 3..in most AQ fights u will be almost done by the time u reach sp 3....Plus Rogue shrugs of Debuffs...Power Control...Buff Steal......Rogue is not an average champion matey......She is definitely above average...just overlooked majorly...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I have both wolvy & rogue.......Agree that wolvy is more regen BS in quests..but try him in AQ & AW, u will be surprised how low his regen triggers..plus you cant use your specials with wolvy.....nd u have to reach sp 3..in most AQ fights u will be almost done by the time u reach sp 3....Plus Rogue shrugs of Debuffs...Power Control...Buff Steal......Rogue is not an average champion matey......She is definitely above average...just overlooked majorly...

Difference is, you're relying on the RNG for Wolverine. With Rogue, it's with every L1.
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    Wolvie regens more if you fight without using any specials. That is the trick to him.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Hey all. Just wanted to chime in here and confirm that Wolverine was not nerfed. His regen abilities are still working the same as they were before.
  • Options
    Thanks @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Its all RNG. I once bumped into an unduped wolvie in arena and regens every time i hit him. Smh.

While my maxed duped wolvie 99 regens arbitrarily and sometimes not at all. Talk about randomness.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    buffajr wrote: »
    Challenger rating is broken and/or Pi affects abilities to proc.

5*s mess with him