**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cmon kabam where the Deals $$

It’s cyber Monday and NO good DEALS I thought Kabam was going to bring out the T2a No one Black Friday is right around the corner we need something good the old owners would have something good ..

Comments

• Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Cyber monday is next Monday.
  • Options
    LOL well they should of gave us something a nice Treat before Black Friday
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    That’s stupid. We are building up to deals on Black Friday, it isn’t a week of black Monday, etc
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    That’s stupid. We are building up to deals on Black Friday, it isn’t a week of black Monday, etc

Haha, yeah, tell that to Kohls, Amazon, and all the other stores having Black Friday deals all week. lol
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 463 ★★★
    I can’t keep up with the pre Black Friday deals coming into my inbox.

If Kabam don’t play smart a lot of folks might have spent their money elsewhere by Friday/Monday.
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    wait? it isnt cyber monday today? mustve firgiteded the helmet today. derp
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States. The term "Cyber Monday" was created by marketing companies to persuade people to shop online. The term was coined by Ellen Davis and Scott Silverman, and made its debut on November 28, 2005 in a Shop.org press release entitled "'Cyber Monday' Quickly Becoming One of the Biggest Online Shopping Days of the Year".
  • Options
    RB3RB3 Posts: 6
    Maybe the deal will be a 6* crystal for 1000$. On sale of course. Or sell vision og again this time only 50,000$

USD.

Cause they know how rich we all are