**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions of same rank.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Why are champions of same or lower rank able to hit harder than me on same characters. Why are champions of same or lower rank able to trigger specials more than me. Why do champions lower than. Me have more hp? Why are there so many many many many inconsistencies in this game with only,well f0<€ it it's kabam as an answer?

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    What makes a game, film or any other forms of media good is diversity.

Just think about, how monotonous and bland would this game be if every champion had the same HP, same attack, same this and that at the same rank? It just wouldn't make for a fun game if everything is the same.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Any number of things could effect that. The synergy connection of the squad raises points, could be a couple of points difference in sig could be the summoners mastery build is different or contains more points. Each champ does have a final hp ect. But that is just by themselves no synergy or your mastery...so hope that helps...they aren't just bigger for no reason.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I.e. same champ same rank does not mean equal
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    are we talking about quests? majority of the more difficult quests have node boosts, global boosts, linked boosts present that affect the champ's attack, health, % to trigger anything. BTW, specials 1 and 2 triggering more frequently is actually a good thing as majority of these attacks you can evade

Arena is a different thing. Might have something to do with the team synergies active and mastery setup of your opponent. Someone who has courage and assassin enabled will hit you harder when (1) they are below 50% health (courage) or (2) you are below 20% health (assassin)
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    are we talking about quests? majority of the more difficult quests have node boosts, global boosts, linked boosts present that affect the champ's attack, health, % to trigger anything. BTW, specials 1 and 2 triggering more frequently is actually a good thing as majority of these attacks you can evade

Arena is a different thing. Might have something to do with the team synergies active and mastery setup of your opponent. Someone who has courage and assassin enabled will hit you harder when (1) they are below 50% health (courage) or (2) you are below 20% health (assassin)

Also see,AW.Every Champion,Low rank or not has a boost,Possibly even higher than the OP's champions.
    Rap wrote: »

Yep,I have a 2/35 OML and Venom
    Venom has 13k health and 973 attack
    And OML has 11k health and 880 attack.
    Yet,OML has higher PI than venom and he is my top champion.
    Rap wrote: »

Yep,I have a 2/35 OML and Venom
    Venom has 13k health and 973 attack
    And OML has 11k health and 880 attack.
    Yet,OML has higher PI than venom and he is my top champion.

So,Same level,Same rank,Does not,essentially mean,Same in every stat, Heck,My 2/35 have a 2k health difference,with the difference of their attack being 93.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Just gonna address this
    Why are champions of same or lower rank able to trigger specials more than me.
    More power is obtained by getting hit than hitting the opponent.. So they trigger more specials because you hit them more so they gain more power than you. Rank/Level/Rarity do not affect power gained from hitting or receiving hits

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Why are champions of same or lower rank able to hit harder than me on same characters. Why are champions of same or lower rank able to trigger specials more than me. Why do champions lower than. Me have more hp? Why are there so many many many many inconsistencies in this game with only,well f0<€ it it's kabam as an answer?

What??? you must either not be paying attention or you must be a very new player. At least you're starting to recognize this and you're seeking answers. Get used to this sort of game play.

Here's some honest feedback
    All champs not created equally - several champions have different abilities. At first, Vision was my least favorite champ, now, I want him more than ever. He doesn't hit hard, but that utility is gold.
    Several champions just plain stink for attack. I've learned that champions are designed to handle different content within the game. some champs are purely just defensive nightmares. Some are monsters for end game content.
    Always look at the orange and purple nodes linked to your opponent. This will help strategize your fight. Just the other day, I fought what I thought would be an easy fight, but an Iron Patriot had mesmerize and quickly turned to my Mordo. But some have 100% attack increase, some have 100% health increase etc. Learn these and learn how to adapt.
    Work on your Mastery. Fit the mastery to your style of play with your champions abilities in mind.
    Lastly, it's a game, it's supposed to be challenging.