**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Kickback

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Android
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Probably not the best day to post, but I should report it regardless. Lol.
I've noticed an issue with Fights lately. It's happening no matter what Champ I use. It seems the kickback is pushing my Champ across the screen farther than usual. After I Parry, they are knocked back quite a distance. It's not a major concern. Just seems farther than usual. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Yeah, depending on who you parry, it seems you get knocked different distances, which shouldn't happen, since it's disruptive. Perfect example for this: I'm using my Ghost Rider against a Groot and I'm trying to do a heavy to get my regen. With Groot reducing the duration of the stun, I need to start charging right away, but the third strike, the one that gets me my buff, whiffs pretty consistently. Why? Because of the larger than usual knockback and reduced debuff duration combined. The first part is just stupid, though. I'd like to see it removed for the reasons above.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    This really disrupts champs that have a heavy attack ability. I have Ghost Rider and Hyperion and both get screwed by this.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Even Symb Spidey is affected
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I can't do anything against heavy champs with my hyperion because of this
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I have noticed this as well mainly at the start of the fight you parry and are kicked back so far that by the time you dash in to start a combo the stun has finished and they are blocking which makes the parry useless this needs looking at
  • Options
    KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    Having this issue with Star Lord today
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Had that issue with capww2 early today