**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
Is it possible for Kabam to Nerf the collector somewhat. 5.3 is easier than 5.2 and GG is not strong as a boss like collector

Comments

• Options
    the collector isn't really hard tbh
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    just use a few of the 20% revives we get daily, he's not bad at all
  • Options
    That was from full mdt9epuju35o.png
  • Options
    Just use free boosts that aq gives you. Theres no need for them in war anymore. Mines well use them in story
  • Options
    have 3 runs left on him and my device is android. Using lots of items just to beat him.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    have 3 runs left on him and my device is android. Using lots of items just to beat him.

There’s nothing wrong with using items. Just save/collect those, and take your time. The Collector is difficult for a reason: it’s endgame content (and also a money-pit if you want to complete it fast & have no patience).

If they do nerf him though, I would like a refund for all the units/revives I spend (still waiting for the refund with regards to act 4.3).
  • Options
    NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    I dont understand why anyone would want late game content to be easier than it is, unless the content was just plain unbeatable. i am nowhere near uncollected at the moment, i just finished act 4 and a little over half way to 100%. while attempting to beat Maestro i never once wished he were easier to beat, for the simple reason that i would not have learned a single thing. if Act 4 was easier i would not be anywhere close to even attempting 5.1.1 and on.

the progression in this game is very well paced, even if at times there is a spike in difficulty. but that is what makes it interesting. that is what forces you to become better, and that is what keep me playing the game. i hope one day to clear LOL. but if kabam were to make the labyrinth easier i would be disappointing. my achievement wouldn't feel as earned as it should, and i would feel that my time was slightly wasted. dont ask to nerf content. ask to add ways for players to improve specific skills, like a training arena with customization or something like that.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★

That was from full mdt9epuju35o.png

Wtf, ur 4* Hulk is stronger than my 5* R4 Hulk, how many boosts did u put?? Lol
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It will be easier just like act 4 became easier.
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited November 2017
    @Codornas he maybe using suicides with a 30% greater and a 15% attack, looks pretty good tho lol
  • Options
    LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    in the current state of the game. the collector is easy. 300 units to take him out.
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I only became uncollected on Wednesday gone after the multi maintenances.

I basically brute force every fight as I was kinda going in blind n just went path which had champs I was most comfortable fighting.

Doing act 5.2 wasn’t bad in 5.2.6 I went path with yondo then groot n only issue was collector.

I spend over 1k units on him I think, just hoping that I wouldn’t use all my saved up n not finish the quest.

Collector, taking a bleeder helps n collector is no joke.

All together from finish act4 to doing act 5.2 in 24h cost me just under 5k units but I’m sure if I progressed as I was currently I would of had to wait another 6-8 months as I had only 1 3/35 n all other champ were r4 so I decided to rank up 3 5* to r3 n take it on.

Could do better now that I’ve done 1 line but first run is always tricky.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Collector isn’t as bad as you expect imo. He dies a lot faster than you’d think thanks to bane and if you can refresh it on him straight away you should have him down in a few fights. I spent about 2 months saving units for him when I did it about 7 weeks ago. Went in with 1500 units to use and only needed 240 with a 4/40 hulk. Also landed a 41 hit combo by stunning him over and over. Of course, there’s a certain element of luck involved with that due to his tenacity and such but regardless you can easily do it without spending units at all. Save up your free crystals too since they give out a lot of items. Then when you come to face him a 2nd time it should be easier because the uncollected free crystals are better and you’re used to him from the first time. It does feel like a good achievement when you get him down and for that reason I don’t think it should be made any easier, especially since it greatly improves a lot of existing crystals and can really make a difference to your progression.
  • Options
    Collector isn’t as bad as you expect imo. He dies a lot faster than you’d think thanks to bane and if you can refresh it on him straight away you should have him down in a few fights. I spent about 2 months saving units for him when I did it about 7 weeks ago. Went in with 1500 units to use and only needed 240 with a 4/40 hulk. Also landed a 41 hit combo by stunning him over and over. Of course, there’s a certain element of luck involved with that due to his tenacity and such but regardless you can easily do it without spending units at all. Save up your free crystals too since they give out a lot of items. Then when you come to face him a 2nd time it should be easier because the uncollected free crystals are better and you’re used to him from the first time. It does feel like a good achievement when you get him down and for that reason I don’t think it should be made any easier, especially since it greatly improves a lot of existing crystals and can really make a difference to your progression.

my luck is ****. Whenever I put any Debuff it goes away due to tenacity. Bleed tenacity. Stun from hulk tenacity.
  • Options
    NDK13 wrote: »

There’s nothing wrong with using items. Just save/collect those, and take your time. The Collector is difficult for a reason: it’s endgame content (and also a money-pit if you want to complete it fast & have no patience).

If they do nerf him though, I would like a refund for all the units/revives I spend (still waiting for the refund with regards to act 4.3).

I agree with you but its just too many units for every single run. 5.3 was way easier.
  • Options
    I dont understand why anyone would want late game content to be easier than it is, unless the content was just plain unbeatable. i am nowhere near uncollected at the moment, i just finished act 4 and a little over half way to 100%. while attempting to beat Maestro i never once wished he were easier to beat, for the simple reason that i would not have learned a single thing. if Act 4 was easier i would not be anywhere close to even attempting 5.1.1 and on.

the progression in this game is very well paced, even if at times there is a spike in difficulty. but that is what makes it interesting. that is what forces you to become better, and that is what keep me playing the game. i hope one day to clear LOL. but if kabam were to make the labyrinth easier i would be disappointing. my achievement wouldn't feel as earned as it should, and i would feel that my time was slightly wasted. dont ask to nerf content. ask to add ways for players to improve specific skills, like a training arena with customization or something like that.

comparing act 4 to act 5 is like comparing the ground to the sky.
    5.3 is easier than 5.2
    The collector is just a cash grab nothing more. Its not even end game content tbh. Problem with the guy is his tenacity you put an armor break through thor tenacity. You bleed him from gwenpool tenacity. You stun him through hulk tenacity. Most of act 5.2 is plain cash grab or unit wastage. The only way to beat him would be og vision which I don't have. Btw act 4 is waaaaaaaaay easier now compared to back in the day.
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    To make it easier, they should hust put OG vision in the 4* crystals
  • Options
    Jman2182 wrote: »
    To make it easier, they should hust put OG vision in the 4* crystals

or put him in the loyalty store
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I have 100% 5.3 because the rewards were worth the units, I just have no motivation to go back and 100% 5.2, the collector was ridiculous, becoming uncollected was worth it but 100%- 1 t4c and a 4* rank up and A 4* awakening, all rewards that would have been good a year ago, but not worth the thousands of units it will cost in today's 5* game.
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    The collector is not that bad. I chained stun him with a 4* rank 4 thor 41 hits.
  • Options
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    The collector is not that bad. I chained stun him with a 4* rank 4 thor 41 hits.

help of rng tbh. for me I couldn't do anything to him because of tenacity.
  • Options
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    I have 100% 5.3 because the rewards were worth the units, I just have no motivation to go back and 100% 5.2, the collector was ridiculous, becoming uncollected was worth it but 100%- 1 t4c and a 4* rank up and A 4* awakening, all rewards that would have been good a year ago, but not worth the thousands of units it will cost in today's 5* game.

exactly my point.