**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heightened Senses Update Please? [Fixed]

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I believe it was a confirmed bug that Heightened Senses was not working for Blade. (+45% potency for danger sense)

Is there any update on when this will be fixed? It is an important synergy for a new hero that many spent a lot for. Just curious as to the progress.

I have tested this on Red Hulk in LoL and the damage with and without Heightened Senses active is the same. Please confirm this is a known bug at least please. I couldn't find the thread about it.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Anything?
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Easy way to figure it out is by bleed dmg. Go fight a science non villain then go fight rulk. You’ll have your answer. Also u have to have GR in your team for it to work on rulk
    I know it doesn't work. I am looking for an update to them fixing it.
    Anything yet?
    Still not working...
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Are you just asking about damage? I believe someone else asked whether that synergy affects damage, and the response was that it only affects the ability accuracy reduction.

I assume you also have the GR synergy that expands it to all villains, otherwise it wouldn’t work on Rulk.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Rotelly wrote: »
    Does the Stark Spider synergy increase attack and ability reduction by 45% or just attack?

It affect both, but it's 45% of the base value, not additive. So, it will be 58%, not 85%.

Adding that to the post as well!

I was wrong, it should increase attack as well. My bad.
    Yes, i tested danger sense with GR synergy. Blades synergy with SS doesnt work for Blade, however it does work for SS.

Please update on this being fixed or at least a known issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Please comment on this Mods.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. This issue has a fix in for 16.1, but I will update you all if anything changes. Thanks for hanging in there.
    Thanks for the reply.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. This issue has a fix in for 16.1, but I will update you all if anything changes. Thanks for hanging in there.

Thank you for your fairly swift fix. :)
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Is there an estimate when 16.1 is out?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. This should be fixed now, but please let me know if you're still seeing any issues with this. Thanks!