**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst AI cheating you've experienced

Captain_AmazingCaptain_Amazing Posts: 271
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Just got killed by block not registering at the start of the match. It's not exactly uncommon. AI instantly hits you like it did for a while after an sp 3. I'd say this is the worst AI cheating in the game. And of course it only happens on AQ or AW. With the most expensive revives and the most pressure to buy them. Just starting this thread to ask if anyone has any worse examples of AI cheating?

Comments

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Worst cheating? Just happened to me a week ago.
    My main is my 5/50 Rogue. I combo'd her SP2 and after landing the 1st hit of her special... the AI hit me out of my special with his special!!
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Used my cyclops sp1 on unstoppable juggs (yeah i understand the special doesnt knock him back) but he manage to knock cyclops down before the special ended.. cyclops literally had the beam coming out his eyes while on the floor.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    I have noticed my blocks are not registering at the start of the fight .. every maintenance brings more bugs
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My block don't register a lot, my blocks drop a lot, the ai blocks or parries everything, get specials in the middle of my combos or specials, missing hits then get hit in the face, a delay after blocking specials that they take advantage of and a delay after they can be on you after a special
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Easy the specail chaining issue, I try to chain a specail AI blocks then whacks me to death because this is act 5 and if you get hit once your as good as dead.
  • Options
    blocks not registering mostly. In AQ when fighting skill sybiotes when I bait their heavy flip kick attack. they get off a special 1 or 2 before their damn feet hit the ground. I time it perfectly with my dash all the time. But it hurts when you you are running the debuff immune line on day 4/5 of AQ. Those hurt and can take you out.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Dash back + parry. A player can't do it, but the AI can apparently
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    AI's parry game has been on fleek. their reaction time is sped up again.
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Once I was in aw and was fighting a red hulk and he just sat there with his block down so I dashed at him and he parried me. Then after getting knocked to half health and getting pushed backed into a corner he did the same thing just sitting with his block down then I light attack and get parried and die.