**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase the limit of friends to 40?

NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
A commander / officer should be able to have direct contact with all the alliance members through personal messages.
If we consider also the fact that you need to recruit other members... the limit should be at least 35-40.

Increase the limit of friends to 40? 33 votes

yes
78%
Jh_DezTonyStarkGAM3RGUYLeiva_darkMasterTroller42TheMageHunternameplasKing_L0kiB34rDOKTOROKTOPUSWild_Lynx_320jcruz2133GogetaAKTEKDrewbe14HzoriTurbulentUrFaceFoxtrotNEUROPLEXUSNoOnexROBoboman 26 votes
no
21%
Swe_wolfisstakSpeedbumpSpiritOfVengeanceHammerbro_64ElitehunterFook_u_kabam 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    yes
    Makes sense to me
  • Options
    yes
    Nothing here???
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    no
    That’s where 3rd party apps come in. Plus in allies who don’t use line/GroupMe, I’ve seen it be structured so the leader is friends with officers, and officers have a few members on their list. I see ur point, but people can just check the ally chat if it’s something like “move up in AQ”
  • Options
    yes
    I think that all alliances should be able to have as many as 35 to 40 members and a players friends list should extend to 30 as well. Titles should also be added to reflect different duties in a alliance. Such as the leader title should become Captain or general and titles below that should follow a military or police basis, like Lt, Sgt, Corp. Members should be changed to Officer to give their roll withing the alliance more meaning.
  • Options
    yes
    Hammerbro_64, we play MCOC, not Line, WhatsUp, GroupMe. We should have inside the game a communication system that is okay on all levels. A commander should send a message to an officer and the officer should send the same message to a member simply because the commander cannot add all members to friends? Sorry, but there's no logic here. Also, the chat is just a concept, not providing a real functionality. It's like: "hey, you can say 125 characters, half of them censured for no real reason and 10 minutes later those messages will poof... disappear".
    If I want to make an announcement to my team and 3 members say "hy!" to each other my announcement will be gone from the list.

But this is not about chats... :)
    It's simply about increasing a limit that has no sense in the game mechanics.