**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ideas on Problem of Best Champions Locked in War - Please Suggest More Here

At the moment, my gaming is effectively on hold for a few hours, in the sense that I can't progress my champions, although I am using verses as a way of passing the time. This isn't very satisfactory, and now that my top champs are KOed or defending without my involvement, I don't even have one fight or move per hour.

I think that this is a problem that needs a solution, without spoiling the sense of a trade-off. Being able to use all champs everywhere is not the right answer, but nor is having them locked up like this.

One possibility is that KOed characters can be withdrawn (if not revived) and re-enter the rest of the game. Another is to re-engineer war to be more skirmish-like where KO means exit, but perhaps other characters which haven't yet been used in the war can replace them, with similar rules for defenders?

Perhaps defenders can take leave from their posts, creating temporary vulnerabilities, as they pursue other quests? Then chat could centre around who can stand in for the champ who has just left?

I'm not sure what the solution is, but locking up one's best champs for 24 hours weakens people's commitment to these wars. I don't commit attackers until late, and others are likely to be less involved because of these tensions. There needs to be another solution.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Highly disagree with everything you said.
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    There is already a solution. Improve your roster depth. Simple.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I suggest you get used to it since it's been like this from the introduction of Wars and will not be changing. As Ashburn said improve your roster
  • Options
    MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    I imagine that this is the consensus, which is fine, but I think that it must be a problem for getting new players who are trying to finish the set scenarios before they run out of time to commit fully to the alliance. Improving the roster depth conflicts with getting to the level that you need to be at to complete them before they run out.

Still, if folk are happy with the way things are, that is cool by me. I'll adapt :)
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    The champs you commit to war or AQ should still be available for quests. So, no, the way it is now is not the consensus if my opinion counts lol
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The champs you commit to war or AQ should still be available for quests. So, no, the way it is now is not the consensus if my opinion counts lol

Why should they?
    Because it makes it easier for you? Well the game isn’t easy. Sorry bro. Gotta learn how to play with what you get.