**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tell me YOUR Cyber Monday deals!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
So in anticipation for tomorrow, maybe we can give Kabam an idea of what we expect.

What would your offerings be for the Cyber Monday Deals?

£4.99 - 3 Basics, 5 Tier 1 Alphas + the units you normally get
£9.99 - 2 T4CC + the units
£28.99 - 2 4* crystals + units
£49.99 5* crystal, 20 5* sig stones, 16k T2 Alpha shards + Units
£99.99 - 5* generic AG, 5k 5* shards, 1 T2 Alpha

I guess I might be a bit excited haha, but 4*s are nothing these days, can get 1 a week basically with arenas and 3 day events etc.

What would your offerings be?

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I expect the same as last year.
    There won't be any 5* gem offers, class or generic
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    1. Why do people keep asking the same thing again and again. No matter what we players think, we won't decide the deals. the same way we don't decide rewards for the quests. We'll get what kabam decides and there's no changing them.

2. I don't expect a generic or a class specific 5* awakening deal. 5*s were more readily available than 6*s when we started getting those for 4*s. Maybe a 5* gem crystal.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You do know that there are already a lot of threads exactly like this one right?
    You are making it on purpose ...
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    All I hope for is a full tier 2 alpha. So I can finally get my fourth r4 5*... To destroy the contest for the Act 5... Chapter 4... A 5* gem would be nice... but I'm sure that will be under the Christmas tree... And I'm sure 5* shards will be apart of any offers...
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Your list is great OP, but extremely ambitious. In all reality they will probably look more like this.

Peter Parker’s wallet=Units, t4basic

Star-lord’s loot bag=Units, t4basic, x10 t4cc shards

Iron man briefcase=Units, 4 star awakening gem crystal, t4 basic, x20 t4cc shards

BP treasure chest=Units, x5000 5 star shards, 18k t2 alpha shards, x2 t4basics

Odin chest=Units, 5 star awakening gem crystal, 7500k 5star shards, 1 t2 alpha cat

Again just my opinion I hope they exceed our expectations
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited November 2017
    1000 units- 1 tier 1 alpha, 500 4* shards, 1 basic cats

Buy first deal to unlock

3000 units- 2 tier 1 alpha, 1000 5* shards, 1 cat class

Buy second deal to unlock

6000 units 1 5* awakening gem cystal, 3000 5* shards, 6000 tier 2 alpha shards

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You do know that there are already a lot of threads exactly like this one right?

No actually I didn't know that, the only one I was aware of is another which I started, the "Don't worry Cyber Monday is coming" something along those lines, as many people here were whinging and moaning on Friday about the deals.

Actually, I got up at 5.48am this morning as my son woke up, come downstairs. Made myself a nice Costa Cappuccino and him some weetabix.

We then watched some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, did a PJ Masks glow in the dark Jigsaw, proceeded to watch some Peppa Pig and play with Lego.

I then thought I would create this post and just see what everyone on the forums would offer if it was our doing, and then did my own one.

Now I never did it because I seen other posts about this, saying that I have looked and not once have I seen a forum user ask me or other users what deal they would do? So please link them to me.

@Superman69 I never said we decide the deals, it was just a mere post asking what other players think.

@eXtripa69 why don't you just stay off my posts with your comments, how can you know the intent of my post? You having an opinion doesn't mean it is right...

• Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    You people keep forgetting they dropped a Odin deal with a random 5 star awakening deal on July 4th. If it’s anything less than that I would be surprised and disappointed.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

No actually I didn't know that, the only one I was aware of is another which I started, the "Don't worry Cyber Monday is coming" something along those lines, as many people here were whinging and moaning on Friday about the deals.

Actually, I got up at 5.48am this morning as my son woke up, come downstairs. Made myself a nice Costa Cappuccino and him some weetabix.

We then watched some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, did a PJ Masks glow in the dark Jigsaw, proceeded to watch some Peppa Pig and play with Lego.

I then thought I would create this post and just see what everyone on the forums would offer if it was our doing, and then did my own one.

Now I never did it because I seen other posts about this, saying that I have looked and not once have I seen a forum user ask me or other users what deal they would do? So please link them to me.

@Superman69 I never said we decide the deals, it was just a mere post asking what other players think.

@eXtripa69 why don't you just stay off my posts with your comments, how can you know the intent of my post? You having an opinion doesn't mean it is right...

I wasn't asking the history of your life.
    You just admitted that you don't search before spamming another post on the same thing. That is not hard, you had at least 5 of them in the first 2 pages
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    1. Why do people keep asking the same thing again and again. No matter what we players think, we won't decide the deals. the same way we don't decide rewards for the quests. We'll get what kabam decides and there's no changing them.

2. I don't expect a generic or a class specific 5* awakening deal. 5*s were more readily available than 6*s when we started getting those for 4*s. Maybe a 5* gem crystal.

People discussing things on the forums... how odd!

Also no one here, that I can see, has said they think what they suggest will have to be the offer becasue the suggest it. They are just either guessing or saying what they would like to see. It is a forum, forums are for discussing things... deal with it.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    A brand new car!!! Wait that doesnt sound right, that reminds me gotta get on price is right one day lol.

How bout something decent so i can awaken any of my 15 unduped 5* champs yes that right folks my 15 children are hungry for the winter bc i can't afford them a decent dupe for dinner! #StruggleForHolidaysBegins!
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited November 2017
    A random 5* awakening gem crystal was available in last years Cyber Monday botched up package deal. A single offer for $100 usd at most, for a class specific 5* awakening gem, or a package deal with a generic.

ft7c6tigl86a.png

Hopefully we don’t see that deal again, a lot has changed since then and $300 for a Science awakening gem seems awfully pricey
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★

I wasn't asking the history of your life.
    You just admitted that you don't search before spamming another post on the same thing. That is not hard, you had at least 5 of them in the first 2 pages

you need to stop acting like a ****