**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it worth it?

xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I've purchased two T4CC from the valor store since they are the hardest resources to come by for me at the moment. But is it worth it to buy a third for 1, 594, 604 valor or should I get something else?

Is it worth it? 40 votes

T4CC
40%
SweatlipGriffoplayTKalPart_time_guy1sweetleafsixx66DrenlinMrbeast6000Superman69Feeney234NormanBJJKevin77EngDmack976637KhanMedinaStark78AlfaDingaloshchong2 16 votes
4* crystal + T4B
20%
cyp82lordmarsh09IlluminantSuperSam57Mr_mc_person34Korporate_KurtDellzlumizJayProngs 8 votes
2x T4B
7%
Mattylo1haunted_memoryNexus_UY_Scuti 3 votes
Purchase something else.
32%
Stara99Gimli_SoGNinjAlanSkyJets44fabbassSpeedbumpApacheIAmNotUrMomLiquidButtLeepower12Hendo2014Rasilover 13 votes

Comments

• SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    T4CC
    If you are at the point where 2 are the most valuable to you then the third will be too
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    So far I got 3 tech, 2 mutant (3600 fragments from a third), 1 Mystic, 1 Skill and 1 Cosmic. Might actually take a while before I can take someone to Rank 5. Saving the tech should I be able to grind for Starlord next month. @Sweatlip
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    T4CC
    Def get the t4cc mate. When is starlord arena?
    December 7 for first round Basic. @Sweatlip
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    December 7 for first round Basic. @Sweatlip

Then I'll grind myself off on December 7th

Anyway,Back on Topic,If you are growing your 4* roster or working on r4s,You could go for 4*+T4B
    Otherwise,The t4cc is Best one in the bunch.
    Decided to just get the T4CC and got a Mystic.

Currently got over 40 4* with 8 of them at 4/40 and got 2 5* at 2/35. Definitely looking to bring the best ones to 5/50. @charaderdude2
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    @xananabanana In that case,t4cc is definitely worth it,But,Well,

Pray you don't get a science.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    if you get t4cc everyweek like me then don't
    If not then get the 3rd one
    That's what i did in the end considering it takes months to gather up a full T4CC with Glory crystals and event quests being my only source at the moment. @NDK13
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    T4CC
    Unless you are in need for Alliance Revive and Alliance Potion, otherwise you should go for T4cc.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    That's what i did in the end considering it takes months to gather up a full T4CC with Glory crystals and event quests being my only source at the moment. @NDK13

good for u. I have about 20 or more t4c with me don't need anymore. Bought revives and potions for 3 mil valor.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    T4CC
    4 star crystals are less worth it every day and even t4b is pretty easy to get with glory and arena now. Pretty much just t4cc and pots. That single revive is awesome from there.