**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Maintenance and it's Output

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
Okay guys I'm playing mcoc from October 2015 and had seen various ups and downs of the game, the game was great in late 2015 and all over through 2016 but it start gaining various bugs and other different sorts of irregularities from late 2016
We rarely had the maintenance during early patches of game i.e in 2015 and 2016 but from the start of 2017 we witnessing lots of bugs and errors.
Basically the point is what do they do during scheduled maintenance every week?? As there were no scheduled maintenance in earlier years like this we getting every Tuesday
Do they fixed in game bugs.?
Do they figure out players playing with Mods?

Comments

• sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Its all in the change log in the forum. Nothing has been charged in November. They keep us informed
  • It’s pretty obvious they aren’t fixing any bugs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Maintenance is for the server. There are some issues they can resolve on that side, but there's only so much they can do.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    The pretend they doing something. obviously the state of the game is self explanatory
  • radvisionradvision Posts: 2
    They are fixing bugs, the ones that help and benefit the players...eg loki synergy with hela, gwenpool bleed on heavy attacks, while I still getting hit through my block, opponents blocking during my combo and the game moves in slow motion (for certain characters).....most horrible game play i have seen in my 3 plus years of playing, had such high hopes when I heard there was an 8 hour extended maintenance but non of these issues were addressed, is anyone else getting these issues or is it just me?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    But these weekly Maintenances was not in early years i.e 2015 and 2016