**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

~4.7 MIL ALLIANCE THAT GETS SH*T DONE! JOIN THE [REÏGN] FAMILY

If you appreciate structure, camaraderie, and have a crude sense of humor, you belong in REÏGN!

ABOUT US:
• Currently doing 55442 in AQ
• Alliance War every time it's up, currently Tier 7/8
• High ranked rewards in SA weekly
• No event minimums, but we hit them all anyways except for Arena-related
• Discord app for coordination & chat

ABOUT YOU:
• Active, daily player
• Friendly and communicates well
• Strong fighter or working towards it

INTERESTED? LET'S CHAT:
• IGN: Goatse Boy
• Discord: Goatse Boy#8454
• Line: Goatse

Comments

• GoatseGoatse Posts: 61
    Anyone looking to join after SA rewards today?
    Bumpity
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Timezone?
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    @UC439 it’s mostly US players, but a few from EU and Asia/Australia as well. All super active and well-coordinated so it ends up feeling like around the clock participation. I couldn’t be more happy with our alliance, I’ve been playing less than 5 months and this group has helped me progress to a 200k+ roster so quickly. Hit us up on discord (preferably) for more into, my ID is: mosdef1981#0118, or on Line I am: mosdef1981
  • I'm interested in joining, but am new to IGN, and don't know how to navigate to chat with you.
    Do you have Line or Discord? Easier to chat there. Or provide your IGN and we can look for you.
    We're looking to fill one spot if we can before our next war today. Currently Tier 6!
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Added u in line, gonna contact you guys in few days time if there's still a spot left.
    We'd like to fill another spot! Please contact me to discuss or we can chat here :smile:
    bump
  • I play everyday when I'm not playing I'm thinking about playing need a active alliance that gets **** done cause I get **** done
    edited December 2017
    Hahaha that's what I like to hear @Sherman32725074 . I am the same. Add me on Discord or Line and let's chat.
    Anyone looking for a better alliance after SA today? :wink:
    Still searching. Please reach out!
    Alliance moved up to expert tier in AQ, time to hop on this rocket ship!
    UPDATE: We're in Tier 6 for AW and like @SWGOH_MosDef said, we're in expert tier now. We need to replace another one ASAP. Add me on Discord to chat: Goatse Boy#8454
    bump