**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Explore Act 4 or become Uncollected?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Scenario:
I have completed Act 4 and have 100% explored 4.1 and 4.2. Currently finishing exploration of 4.3.4 (only one or two more paths), but everything after that I have only completed one path. I have not started Act 5 at all.

Summoner 60, 4250 Prestige, run my own line in 5x5 AQ, but am not normally a boss-killer.

My main roster is:
R5 Gwenpool (sig 30)
R5 AA (sig 40)
R5 Hype (Sig 30)
R5 Guilly (Sig 79)
R5 X23 (Sig 40)
R5 Hulk (Sig 59)
R5 Scarlet Witch (Sig 30)

I also have Duped R4 Hood, Thor, Xbones, Magik, Starlord, and Vision
Unduped R4 Stark Spidey, WW2, Ultron, and Hawkeye
I hope to have one of these Tech to R5 in the next week or so (still deciding which one).

Currently have 700 units and basically an empty inventory of pots/revives.

All of that said, should I go for 100% of Act 4 or go for Uncollected first?

Explore Act 4 or become Uncollected? 128 votes

Act 4 100%
37%
thetaman23cradlemanBigMoLeNoirFaineantbhuv9191TheLazyKingOKAYGangFireballs5SaiyanYellsomebelli300Adamdrt2006XillymanNoobieninjaTonyStarkHeroBoltsySuperman69CoolGuy_McFlyEmil_LimsonCallmelaFleur 48 votes
Uncollected
62%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurWhododo872TewDollarBillSpity68mum_m2NDK13vg2782TheSOURANikkoMonkey17288NikoBravoMrbeast6000YouCantSeeMe2ScottryanVision_41Le_Marv_8SpeedbumpZane22ARMAGEDDON999 80 votes

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I am currently leaning towards exploring Act 4 just for the awakening gem so I can use it on Spark.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Uncollected
    You can always go back and finish Act 4. The rewards for becoming uncollected are worth it. And who knows Kabam may change energy requirements for Act 4 again one day and drop it back down to 2 bars of energy per node.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Act 4 100%
    Might as well finish act 4. Wont get t2a for uncollected run.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Act 4 100%
    I agree and say you might as well finish 4 off. With those champs, you'll breeze through and 4.4 is easier than 4.3 anyway so you may as well.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    With that powerpacked roster, go for Uncollected!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected asap. There's so many perks to being uncollected and you're beyond ready for it
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Act 4 100%
    Collector is gonna cost you some (possibly all) of those units. Make sure you do your homework before you take him on if you go for uncollected.
  • DadouSanDadouSan Posts: 35
    Uncollected
    You clearly have the power to go for uncollected, so go clean it quickly and then finish Act 4.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Uncollected
    you will need very long time to 100% act4. while if you want to become uncollected, you only have to do 12 paths (if you haven't complete 5.1 yet) and after that, you start your grind for 100% act4
    P.S. I (think) we gonna have energy reduction for a limited time when 5.4 rolls out!!
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Act 4 100%
    With your roster it will be faster to become Uncollected than exploring the rest of Act 4.

If you have dire need for a generic 4* awakening and T2 Alpha then work on Act 4 first.

But if you want to begin reaping the rewards of becoming Uncollected, then go for the Uncollected Title. If you grind in arena the Uncollected Arena Crystal from Uncollected Battle Chips yield higher rewards than the regular battle chips. And you miss out on that 2 week cycle grandmaster uncollected shards calendar, the daily uncollected crystal, the every 4 hours uncollected daily crystal, and the ability to purchase grandmaster champ crystals.

I'm imagining the time you need and to explore Act 4 will stay take at least 3-4x longer than going for the Uncollected Title (since you only have to do one path per round).

I voted Act 4 only because an awakened Stark Spidey might make killing the Collector easier. However, you have Hulk and he's enough to KO the big guy.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Uncollected
    Personally, I did ACT4100% but as of now, it's much better to be Uncollected first, especially with your current roster of champs
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Act 4 100%
    Use a roster of GP, Magik for power control, Hulk, Hype, and AA and I think you'll have Act 4 100% in no time. But take that Magik up.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Uncollected
    Both lol
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited November 2017
    Uncollected
    I would say for now only bcome uncollected. Then go after 5.3 & new upcoming 5.4. Bcaz 5.4 wont b cake walk.
  • Hi, how to pass the path in the last cell of the first Chapter of the fourth act?It's closed.
    Uncollected
    Hi, how to pass the path in the last cell of the first Chapter of the fourth act?It's closed.

Show image
  • d3pj2ytv72j9.png
    Why is red lights?
  • TheSOURA wrote: »
    Hi, how to pass the path in the last cell of the first Chapter of the fourth act?It's closed.

Show image

bf8fbmerozo0.png

Why is red lights?
  • Mcoc is best
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    You need a colossus in your team to pass the gate.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Act 4 100%
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I am currently leaning towards exploring Act 4 just for the awakening gem so I can use it on Spark.

Well seeing as we have new info of a new mode coming to the game where there's an "Uncollected Difficulty" to the monthly quest, I'll change my answer to get your a** to that collector fight as soon as possible.
  • phillgreen wrote: »
    You need a colossus in your team to pass the gate.[/quo
    Thanks you!!!!👍👍👍👍
    Uncollected
    TheSOURA wrote: »

Show image

bf8fbmerozo0.png

Why is red lights?

U need colosus as a champ in uor 5 champ team. I had to do it by 2* colo. There is another in act4. There u need red spidy.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Can I get uncollected with 4/40's?

I generally use AA for everything on the path then the others to kill the boss if needed. I have DW at R3, MD at R4 and will probably have assassin at R2 in a week or so.

Normal questing team is:

duped AA
    duped X23
    duped Magik
    duped Vision AoU
    Fifth spot is variable but I have:

quake
    mordo
    CB
    Duped Og cap
    guilly
    Duped witch
    Duped drax
    Duped red mag
    Nebula

All at 4/40, Ignored trash champs I also have at R4, I can take quake or OG cap to 5/50.

I normally have a reasonable stash of health pots/revives.

Everything says the collector is the hard fight, how many units should I bank for that fight? I'm good but not great but it sounds like being great doesn't matter for that fight anyway.
    Uncollected
    Use suicide mastery against collector. That will decrease unit use.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Uncollected
    I had this doubt some weeks ago and I decided to 100% act 4 because I didn't have any r5 4*. After that I managed to r5 Voodoo, Wolverine and Gwenpool. These are my only r5 4* and with them (and r4 Hulk and SW) I finished yesterday act 5.2.5. using «only» 300 units and some potions/revives. Only one more to go...

You have tons of god tier champs, why are you waiting to go for Uncollected?
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365

Show image

bf8fbmerozo0.png

Why is red lights?

U need colosus as a champ in uor 5 champ team. I had to do it by 2* colo. There is another in act4. There u need red spidy.

Red Spidey? Spidey classic?
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected then explore act 4. With your roster you shouldn’t need any resources (other than energy refills) to fully explore act 4.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I made it through 5.2.2 so far with about 500 units. My issue is that I have absolutely zero revives/pots saved up. Currently saving up units and items to make that last push for the last 4 quests.

I can explore Act 4 with my B team during AQ/AW.