**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

TAKE 5⭐️ BLADE UNDUPED TO RANK 4?

Sd1Sd1 Posts: 4
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Will be my first rank 4. Don’t have any other good options. Will still have 6 T2A left. Please leave reasons in comments

TAKE 5⭐️ BLADE UNDUPED TO RANK 4? 61 votes

Yes
65%
GamerGKaineAnonymousCELEZEMaverickHaji_SaabHarcourtmazeTheLazyKingChevy2g3YellsomeMoneygrabTrimbobDanicb94SIlverProfessorMrbeast6000Jets44BuckeyeKPadqqedfyvrfabbassSuperman69 40 votes
No
34%
AegonTRiegelDrOctavius2_2Fluffydragon2Horror_punkStefffTKalDeadbyrd9SteelCurtainMUTSkyMegaVoltsOutsiderguaOsteotomenameplasZzzMarsRuiRuiMrBirnixbuttersGreenstrokezero7 21 votes

Comments

• AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    No
    Don't r4 unduped champs. It's not worth the prestige hit.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    No
    I’d wait it out bud but then again there’s a generic AG coming with Act 5 in 2 weeks. Good luck on whateve you decide
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 494 ★★
    Yes
    I did mine and haven’t looked back. He’s a beast and fun to play with.
  • I ranked my r4 5* Voodoo months ago.. I awakened him Monday with the deal. Long-term investment is what I like to call them lol
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    No
    I got him duped 5* and he can heal only if duped
    Undupe he's not good
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yes
    Lol he's a beast unduped. Just runs through magiks and dorms in AW. His L2 is probably the highest damage dealing L2 in the game(other than SL at high combo or stark at 10 poise), nice power gain. I have him at r3, waiting on a couple t4 skill cats to r4 him.
    His awakened regen is great to have, but not needed like SL's sig.

And about the prestige, having even a unduped r4 5* will give you more prestige than r5 4*s.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes
    If it's for r4 then it won't affect your prestige in any meaningful way. I took GP unduped to r4 as well as Ultron back in the day. If the champ is boss without the dupe and you have future plans to r5 them go for it.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
    Wait and do act 5. Unless you want him for act 5 and will awaken him with the generic you receive if you don’t get a skill gem and take him to rank 5