**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Group Spectate bug

PatPat Posts: 25
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
There are currently a few bugs/glitches when spectating other Battle Groups in Alliance Quest, similar to what is currently bugged in alliance war.

1: The Battle Group participant summary button while spectating another BG has disappeared. It does not pop up when you spectate battle groups that you are not in.

2: Enemy health bars are not displayed properly when spectating another battle group.

I have taken 2 screenshots that illustrate both bugs. Photo 1 is a picture when spectating from outside the group. Photo 2 is someones view inside that same battle group, taken at the same time(+\- a minute).

I have an iPhone 7+. My iOS is current, my MCoC app is current and up to date. I've tried restarting the app several times, same thing.

6v5dgxuiz4t0.png
cjqyy3snzu0u.jpg

Comments

• PatPat Posts: 25
    Nothing??? I'm so confused. Accurate summary, device and app details, pretty pictures, and no response? Roger that.
  • GregorGregor Posts: 25
    I second that. Same bug here. Android Nougatt on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    The same has been happening to me to.

iPhone 7+
    iOS 10.3
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Same here.
    Moto X Pure
    Android 6.0
    Still happening. Let's see if it is present in 13.1 still.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Same here, I don't think it was mentioned in notes for 13.1 along with many other bugs missing from it.
    This bug is still here. Can we please get someone to acknowledge this?
    Seriously... bump
    Hello. This bug is STILL HERE
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    It's a seriously annoying bug too.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    It's a seriously annoying bug too.

Especially when you're trying to spectate your other BG's and see how they're doing. The bosses are glitched to full health and you can't even view the full spectate list to see if people have used Items, what their score is, etc
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you want to see the roster of a BG tap the participants outside of AQ (the 10/10).
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    If you want to see the roster of a BG tap the participants outside of AQ (the 10/10).

So the answer to a bug is to find a work around and ignore fixing the bug? Solid advice. I shouldn't have to click 3 different screens to display something that is currently broken.

You can also find every single player on the map and click their icon individually to see their scores, but that's just as ridiculous.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Pat wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

So the answer to a bug is to find a work around and ignore fixing the bug? Solid advice. I shouldn't have to click 3 different screens to display something that is currently broken.

You can also find every single player on the map and click their icon individually to see their scores, but that's just as ridiculous.
    Nice to see you outraged over a work around...