**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

netflix dd

just got him as a 4* is he any good?

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hes not the best but hes not the worst.

Solid armor break champ but thats about it.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    With maxed stupefy and parry I think he’s decent. Basically your opponent should be stunned for a large portion of the fight. With the above maxed you have time to parry and do 3 medium attacks, using the third to start a 5 hit combo before the stun wears off. That’s up to 3 armour breaks so he’s very good at dealing with champs that have a lot of Arnour up. His crit rate is higher than normal so his damage isn’t bad, nothing game changing but decent. Good perfect block chance too. Sp2 can do a fair bit of damage and can stun your opponent for quite a while with stupefy. Plenty of time to get more armour breaks in. Keep in mind that once your opponent’s armour hits 0 additional armour breaks won’t increase your damage. His auto evade can sometimes help against war machine and such but it isn’t reliable. Still, that and his perfect block chance can work well together.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Well said, @MegaSkater67. I think he's underrated. He's superb against big armoured tanks like War Machine, Howard and Hulkbuster.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    NITFLIXDERDVL?!

I DISSURVE ICE MAN