**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I million likes arena

Kabam mentioned that this arena to get 5* shards would be a week long. When is it?

Comments

• Options
    First they wanted the community to get to 1m facebook likes before decemeber 4th. So I would imagine after then, unless they dont do it due to not hitting the facebook likes. Currently sitting at 821k or so.
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Not gonna happen.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Kabam mentioned that this arena to get 5* shards would be a week long. When is it?

It will only be released if we reach the goal. And we seem to be lacking anywhere near what we need to reach that.
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    edited November 2017
    if its still at 821k ...and i heard the deadline is friday...so yeah...don't think we will reach deadline
  • Options
    Have a hard time believing they would waste the time of creating the special arena only to not use it.

If they stick to their original goal of 1M likes and don’t let us run it I would hope we would see it sometime in the future for something else.

Wishful thinking probably though.
  • Options
    Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Have a hard time believing they would waste the time of creating the special arena only to not use it.

If they stick to their original goal of 1M likes and don’t let us run it I would hope we would see it sometime in the future for something else.

Wishful thinking probably though.

Bases never got used, Jessica Jones never got added, Weapon X never added, I completely disagree.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Maybe it was a stunt to gather more likes and they will still reward us for our efforts.
    Otherwise a lot of ppl will bash the game, given the good rewards we will never get and ridiculouslly little amount of time we had to achieve the goal
  • Options
    @Pry22 hence the wishful thinking
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I dont think it is going to happen. When they announced the event we were at 750k, I liked it later that day and it was 771k, and now its at 821k like a week or two later. I dont think we are going to reach 1 mil in less than a week.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They are trolling us they knew it was not possible I mean after 3 years of this game they only got 750k likes so why would they get 250k in a matter of days!