**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

disable the chat filter please

i typed street fighter and it blocked it.

Then one of my friends typed the number 4 and it got blocked. THE NUMBER 4!!!!!

really?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    At a minimum, the filter should be something that the player can enable at their decision. Default has it filtered, but let the players decide if they want to keep it.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm moving this to Suggestions and Requests since it isn't a bug. Thanks!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    i mean...Clan HQ is possibly releasing soon. I would just love if the game itself expands the in game chat features and what not. it soo limited that there's a market for an app developer to design a specific communication app designed for MCOC. that's just how embarrassing their in game chat features are
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey peeps - we don't have any plans to remove the chat filters. They keep some pretty gross stuff out of the game. That being said, if you ever encounter it being overzealous, you can report it to customer support and they can review your account history to see if something you've previously said has either muted you or escalated the strictness of the filter in your specific instance, or if there is a technical issue that we need to resolve with something being flagged incorrectly - we can adjust filters in this instance. But this needs to be done with px because it has to be reviewed on an account by account basis. Filtering systems are never perfect and we are always looking at ways we can improve them!
This discussion has been closed.