**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is Regarding Support Tickets

HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Respected MCOC.

This is regarding Support Tickets.

When Ever Some player get Banned due to some shity Reason.

Most of them are like
(
1. My Friend Did Something i don't Know.
2. I played in two Devices.

and More Can be Added
)

I'm Playing this Game since 26 months And Yes i Have Multiple Accounts. Most Of My Family Members Playing this Game. in the Last Ban Wave Three Of My Accounts Got Banned along with My Friends. I sent a ticket to kabam They Replied at there They Can never Unban Any Account because Accounts banned By the Moderators. I'm sending this Here Because I want to Contact Moderators. My Request is to Show Some Mercy Please... Most Of the End Game Players Will Are Hating Moder/Hackers But I'm None Of Them I have Never Done That Because It Is No fun to kick asses with out Getting a hit So Please. Please.

Revert The Account Back But Please Dont Ban.

i Have just Noticed that Support Ticket Didn't Effect On Bans

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sorry to hear this, I'm no one to judge you or anyone, but it seems to me that per guideline no Moderators here can help you, and most likely this thread will be closed very soon.

If you are still interested in this MCoC game you can start a new game soon, and make sure you never share with anyone anymore and safe guard your account login. Good luck and all the best.
  • HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Thanks @shchong2 Yes Sure i love this Game and Created new Account.
    Just want to let People Know There is Now Way You Unban Your Account
    @shchong2 i Did Created a new One thanks
    edited May 2019
    These are my Top Champions I don't
    If i can do Act 5 100%
    I need Blade
  • These Forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.