**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down Tickets - What would you do?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Okay, so most days someone posts about wanting rank down tickets and tons of people chip in saying yes they agree.

So if you had rank down tickets tomorrow, what would you do with them?

There must be reasons your all begging for them! So just curious what champs you would rank down and who you would then take up?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I would rank down champs I don’t use to get more gold. Mostly 4/40 4* I won’t ever take to rank 5.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Rank down champs for basic ISO and then use class ISO from my stash to rank them back up. I would then sell the basic ISO for gold.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Rank down r4 4* that will never go r5, rank down r5 4* to rank up 5* counter part.

Edit: dont care if we do get them or not. This is to answer the op question of what i would do.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Rank down Storm (my first r4) and take up Magik.

Disclaimer: I am not requesting RDT.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd rank down DS.
    I kept him at rank 5 in the hope they'd fix him but alas that doesn't look likely.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    I would rank down my r4 RR who is now redundant with SL, and my r4 OG Spidey who I just feel doesn't deserve to be ranked that high.

My options at that point (I have 8t2A so I can already do two of these) are Hela, Hyperion, X-23, and Magik all of those are unduped but I have 1 cosmic awakening gem (and a Tech but no good tech champs)
    I would finish LOL by spending and also rank down my 5* rank 4 drax in hopes of getting better champs to rank up
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I would rank down all my old defenders that are useless now due to Diversity in War (NC, SM, UC...)
    Wasted resources for now as I have a solid attack team!
    Not everyone does diversity wars so for some of us good defenders are more useful
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Rank down HB...he's so useless.
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    For me it would be to rank down the first R4 5 Star I had Rhino I couldn’t rank him down last time because I had nothing to take his place in the current state of the game he is useless as a defender and has no attack ability not to mention his prestige is atrocious.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I would rank up my Carnage to 4/55, see how bad he is still, and then rank back down to 3/45 and wallow in sadness.
  • I would rank down my rank 5 jugs and nightcrawler as they are pointless now for aw defense and use the mutant and mystic t4cc somewhere else
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I know they won't come again unles a nerf; I don't even want them.

I just wanted to see what everyone would do if we were granted them, something to debate/ talk about.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I would rank down:
    5R4 - Captain Marvel. SP 2 been bugged forever and no fix in site.
    4R5 - UC, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Electro, Juggernaut and everyone I ranked up for AW-Defense for last season
    4R4 - EVERYONE. Useless dump of T1A