**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Star Lord arena cut off

Hey anyone have any idea what round 1 cutoff will be for SL 4 star basic arena in a few days. Or if there is another post on this that I couldn't find (which there probley is) please put link if it will be helpful.

Thanks

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Good luck @Buzzdog3000, happy grinding. :) I will grind for SL one round to dup him, currently @ R3 going to R4 and R5 in near future. I could be wrong, but I guess SL as basic could be in the same week as MODOK as featured? Also considering in previous Guardian of the Galaxy event many folks could already have him, I wish the cut-off is only around 3M, hopefully.

I'm interested to hear more expert opinions on the cut-off prediction.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Good luck @Buzzdog3000, happy grinding. :) I will grind for SL one round to dup him, currently @ R3 going to R4 and R5 in near future. I could be wrong, but I guess SL as basic could be in the same week as MODOK as featured? Also considering in previous Guardian of the Galaxy event many folks could already have him, I wish the cut-off is only around 3M, hopefully.

I'm interested to hear more expert opinions on the cut-off prediction.

Thanks I'm going to have quite the time grinding considering that I HATE doing arena and am going for the dupe round 2 if I'm lucky enough to get him first round, cause I'm not lucky enough to get him from 4 star crystals and would LOVE to take him 4 star with my stark spidey, Blade, and guily all 4 star to try to attempt realm of legends
  • XillymanXillyman Posts: 19
    I’m guessing around 4.5 Million, but hoping lower!
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    More than a little, less than a lot.