**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

On the whole T1 Alpha subject

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Okay, Kabam come out next week and let us buy Alphas with units, gold and add them into every milestone for all levels of AQ...

The week after the threads are:

"Need more basics"
"Can't get enough T4CC"

That's the problem, you will all be whinging after a week saying there will be a shortage on other items.

It's just ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Okay, Kabam come out next week and let us buy Alphas with units, gold and add them into every milestone for all levels of AQ...

The week after the threads are:

"Need more basics"
    "Can't get enough T4CC"

That's the problem, you will all be whinging after a week saying there will be a shortage on other items.

It's just ridiculous

t1a is such a basic item and everyone has a shortage of it. In this new season of AQ no one has a shortage of anything except gold and t1a
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Not true, we never complained when t4b or t4cs were the bottleneck. That made sense. It's just illogical that the bottleneck Resource should be such a basic one,

Damn I missed this gem. You specifically might not but both those complaints have already cycled through and will come back around after t1a is more plentiful. There is no “basic” resource, thats an arbitrary definition used to bolster a failed argument.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Not true, we never complained when t4b or t4cs were the bottleneck. That made sense. It's just illogical that the bottleneck Resource should be such a basic one,

Yeah thats not true in the slightest. I dont know if youre new here but season 2 and 3 of aq, there was a new we need easier access to t4c thread daily. Before glory store it was we need easier access to t4b. Now that those are more available, its we need more access to t1a. The whole thing would be solved if folk would just be more choosy on who to rank up.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Bit of a contradiction to say it's a basic Item, and then say it's scarce. It's not really. Just not abundant enough to Rank a 5* Roster in a month.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Haha there used to be more posts about t4cc being scarce than there is about t1 alpha and then a few months back on old forum it was all about no basics and too many t4cc.

Everyone just wants the right items everyday to rank a champ up, it's an unreasonable demand in a PROGRESSION GAME!
  • Options
    If their pushing 5*s into the game more then they should be pushing the resource needed the most to rank them more as well. It’s simple. But alphas were cut from aq rewards and put into the glory Store. All those rank up materials in cyber Monday offers but not one alpha.

Why come onto the forum and complain about others complaining? Is there really nothing better to do? I feel sorry for you guys that don’t have the aloha problem. Because well, then your 5* roster must be ****
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    It’s kabam there is always a bottle neck on items. The item changes as you level up . But there will always a bottle neck on some item. I think it’s in their business moto
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Basic and scarce are not contradictory. basic because it is needed for much earlier levelling and available in Easier aqs. The imbalance of naturally occurring alphas to other items once you've moved on from map 3s is as illogical as the highest choke point of alphas resources ratio being set at 5* r2. Which is about as illogical as thinking at my level in the game I should be spending all my glory on t1as. Which is about as illogical as the few people who don't think alphas is a problem starting threads like this to complain that other people think something is illogical.
  • Options
    If their pushing 5*s into the game more then they should be pushing the resource needed the most to rank them more as well. It’s simple. But alphas were cut from aq rewards and put into the glory Store. All those rank up materials in cyber Monday offers but not one alpha.

Why come onto the forum and complain about others complaining? Is there really nothing better to do? I feel sorry for you guys that don’t have the aloha problem. Because well, then your 5* roster must be ****
    More golden turds. Black Friday had t1a if you were interested in spending resources for it. Biased much?
  • Options
    Black Fridays t1a:t4b/t4c ratio was also imbalanced in terms of 5* ranking
  • Options
    Black Fridays t1a:t4b/t4c ratio was also imbalanced in terms of 5* ranking
    Thank you arbiter, what were the ratios?
  • Options
    681jhhtcwyzr.png
  • Options
    I remember laughing because having to purchase 3t4bs to get the one alpha...
  • Options
    Couple that with the Monday deals of everything but t1as and it made me question whether kabam are actually listening To us who are asking for t1as, and thus I keep feeding the trolls in these forum alpha topics. this would all make more sense if kabam were trying to sell us t1as, but they aren't, so it seems that either they aren't listening, or the deals are aimed at up and coming players, which means they aren't trying to milk the whales but let everyone catch up to them? But with the bottle neck set highest at r2 5*s making no sense, I think this is looking more like a lack of planning on their part than an intentional hurdle
  • Options
    Look at you trying to decipher what a marketing teams thoughts and intentions are. Cyber Monday was about giving people who bought units something a little extra, take it or leave it.