**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your hopes for next year

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
With the new year approaching, what are you hopes for the game next year?

Are there any champs you would love to see?

Any solo gameplay aspects to be implemented, or worked on? (Act 6, new mode but permanent)

More alliance additions? (Bases πŸ˜†, Season 5/6 of AQ)

Solo event updates?

Crystal changes?

New 3 day events or an upgrade of the rewards (500 5* shards added?)

There is tons that can be done to the game, personally I would work on, or hope that:

Quest crystals get an update, especially when your rolling around Act 5, get a quest crystal which has in a 75 ISO8... I mean at least assort them to match the difficulty!

Update the solo events, or at least the milestones as they are getting boring.

Add a new alliance feature where we all have 1 champ to choose from (from our current roster) no revives or potions and a 5 minister time limit each... all 30 go against a LOL level champ... depending on how you do, or if you can complete you get some decent rewards.

Remove XP boost for uncollected in the Solo and Greater solo crystals, it's so depressing! Been over level 60 for over a year, I don't need them! I'm pretty sure all uncollected need them too.

Addition to above... EXPAND the level cap! Why isn't it even a 100 standard?? Mastery points DO NOT need to be a reward, I hate that they say that is a reason! Just put basics, T4CC, 4* shards, 5* shards, whatever you want! But honestly please upgrade it especially if your reluctant to remove the stupid XP boosts.

Hmmm there is probably more; but some crystals need updated, solo events, milestone rewards (Especially for the AQ daily Ines anyway, they suck)

Right I am done, what would you add or change?

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fix the solo events so they can't be exploited. Loosen up on the things needed to raise champs. I have never understood why kabam can't sell 3 star crystals and t4cc for a buck all day???? 12,000,000 players that would be at least 1 million a day. Put up dollar class t4cc same as the daily cat quests. On Monday a t4cc mutant for a buck...limit one, Tuesday skill, and so on. After three weeks you can raise a champ. I am sorry but there isn't any "virtual nothing" worth 30 bucks...90 bucks a champ? Really I sometimes wonder what planet the guys who price Kabam's items are from! They sure don't come from around here!
  • Options
    Then the whales could get some help! And the game would begin to level itself more reasonably. Also, improve in game drops and stop all this squeezing us for money. I would probably spend 5 a week to get 3 stars or t4cc...now I spend 0!
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rap wrote: Β»
    Fix the solo events so they can't be exploited. Loosen up on the things needed to raise champs. I have never understood why kabam can't sell 3 star crystals and t4cc for a buck all day???? 12,000,000 players that would be at least 1 million a day. Put up dollar class t4cc same as the daily cat quests. On Monday a t4cc mutant for a buck...limit one, Tuesday skill, and so on. After three weeks you can raise a champ. I am sorry but there isn't any "virtual nothing" worth 30 bucks...90 bucks a champ? Really I sometimes wonder what planet the guys who price Kabam's items are from! They sure don't come from around here!

It's not good business to sell something for $1 that people are willing to spend $30 on.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AW defender kills to allow champ change before attack mode starts.
  • Options
    Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…
    Thanos (infinity guantlet) as a playable champion
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 β˜…β˜…
    That they pull there fingers out there arses and fix all the bugs killing this game carnage to get the biggest buff in history and black widow to go back to normal because she is shite
  • Options
    Fewer people are willing to spend 30 than would be willing to spend a buck...and there would be many more happy players than unhappy. The Facebook contest is making it clear that 800,000 players are happy or lying out of 12,000,000 and that indicates there is a major problem...one guys spends 30, 60 guys spend a buck you are out ahead...kabam is thier own worst enemy. We should have boycotted the rediculous pricing early...and it is worse business to piss off millions for the sake of 800k of them... (or less).
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208 β˜…
    More Science champions, Revamping old champions (especially cosmic and science classes), Fulfilling their promise of easier access to 5 star shards (not just in quests, but arena, wars, special events and CALENDAR). INCREASE IN ALLIANCE EVENT rewards, e.g. completion, item use, perfect series...more milestones/better rewards for these. Also would like them to return the drop rate for t4cc in AQ Map 5/6 crystals, used to get a fully formed every 2/3 weeks now it's been over 4 months. Would like it to be made possible to get 5* Punisher. Also would like an uncollected Alliance crystal which rewards stronger boosts, 4*/5* sig stones, 4* and 5* UC instead of 2,3 and 4* versions.

If increase in 5 star shards is not possible then reduce the cost of the crystals. A change to shard amounts either way (as mentioned before, they did PROMISE). Would like milestones in arena to go on for longer, e.g. past 1.5 mil in basic arena...could go up to 3mil at least. Also would like daily catalyst quests to get a reduction in energy costs, especially hard mode for t3cc because they only give 1/4 of a catalyst which is a complete waste of time and energy (costs over 70 energy). Also, we NEED a permanent Daily Gold Quest, which should have different difficulties and can run everyday, or just a set week or two every month where the gold realm can run. Gold is a serious issue, so either costs of ranking up should be reduced or more gold should be rewarded in areas other than just arena.

I think some champions are set to fight differently to others, e.g. Mordo likes to hold his block to generate power...Spider-Man always used his SP1 even when attacker has been blocking...Quake uses her heavy a lot which is obviously a smart move from the AI, no other champion does this deliberately like Quake. Just saying all champions should fight with the same level of difficulty, because the AI is definitely exploiting certain abilities of characters...e.g. Mordo's power gain he holds his block majority of the time = SP3 spam.

And finally, I would like a year without bugs and glitches and silent nerfs. If you're going to nerf a character announce it because doing it behind our backs is cowardly because we spend/dedicate our time and resources on those characters. If I think of something else I will be sure to post more :)
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 β˜…β˜…
    Reduce load time for android
    Reduce bugs for android
    Reduce lag for android
    Make legend runs equal for ios and android
    To provide with me a 5 star sl for doing LOL AS I have awakening gem t4c and Sig stones for him
  • Options
    Revamp the science class. Buffs for most of the older characters. More red shards.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    BUGS fixed ...thats all
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AW #BringBackDefenderKillPoints

#MakeAWGreatAgain
  • Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150 β˜…
    That i find something else to occupy my time.
  • Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296 β˜…
    - Update to milestone rewards in catalyst arenas (we need to be able to grind alpha tier 2 and t5b shards)
    - Update to alliance quest events. (they are so outdated compared to where the majority of the player base is today)
    - Update old champs. Each champ that gets a rerun in the arena should be reworked to make every champ desireable)
    - Time to retire champs? (The champ gets removed from the game. You get all gold, catalyst and ISO back and one 2*, 3*, 4*, 5* crystal for each dupe crystal lvl. So if you have a 5* duped iron patriot at sig lvl 40. You get 3x basic 5* crystals)
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485 β˜…
    Act 6??

NO GOD PLS NO
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That i find something else to occupy my time.

Why you still lingering on the forums then? Just quit the game... or can't you?
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454 β˜…
    To maxed out all my 3 stars. Waiting for act 5 to be nurfed. Exploring act 4. Be uncollected.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    here's a short list

I want to see different animations for all the champions. all of the older champions need to be reworked and unique.

I want to see a cleaner game. there's some bugs that should be addressed.

some enhancements to the UI. Help all, etc.

Anything to help keep the game stay fresh and clean.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5 star arena even if it's just a basic form would be nice
    a graphics overhaul/animation overhaul would be pretty nice
    another form of the monthly eq that would run aside it for us players that have nothing to do after we beat it
    another allince event something like what marvel strike force has for raids would be fun for those that don't know the raids are like mini aq and they even have there own stores I think it would be great to incorporate this into mcoc
    more arenas in general
    would like to see the contest they had at comicon added where if the new champs and win u could get them even if it's a 3 r 4 star version
    would like to see controller support added
    would like a overhaul of the loyalty system where u can get more low level res from the store that way people wouldnt have to run lower maps
    would like to see another rol added or a rotation of it where u can get other exclusive champs
    would like to see bases (lol)
    rockets workshop was cool would love another
    more character exclusive crystals like the xmen only crystal
    better android optimization
    more masterys
    transformers has a form of forging which takes a champ of a lower star tier and combines it with another to get a stronger champ this would be great to see in mcoc and would help make 2 and 3 stars usefull
    an roadmap of what to expect but more updated like they had at NYC comicon
    more ways to get 4 star gems other then buying
    a exclusive champ for the glory story would be nice
  • Options
    Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 β˜…β˜…
    Just. Fix. Lags.
  • Options
    REQUEST HELP FOR ALL button, eventually ally logos, more special quests, new ways to group players (like leagues/guilds etc) or increase number of alliance members, more alliance events
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 β˜…β˜…
    FIX AW!