**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should duel event rewards be re-examined?

I’m not one to complain about rewards, but it seems that the rewards are a little underwhelming with the way the game is progressing towards 5 and 6 star champions. Would love to hear people’s thoughts on a better reward system, or even if there alliance participates in duel events because of the war.

Comments

• PepdogPepdog Posts: 30
    Should say reward not war.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Duel rewards are actually among the best in game. I mean, if you're in a full alliance and all 30 people do their 10 free duels during the event, that's enough to get everyone 2 PHC. Hard to argue with that for 10 (very easy) fights worth of effort.

That said, PHC are going to give you 2* champs like 98% of the time and once you've been playing the game for a while, you just don't get excited about them. My own ally rarely hits all milestones in that event anymore because it's just boring and mundane and everyone hates it.

Maybe adjusting the rewards based on alliance prestige or something would be good though. Get a few presige brackets going so that the rewards your team is collecting are at least somewhat useful to you. And can also make rank rewards specific to each bracket as well.