**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back the real gold realms.

What happened to those?

Comments

• MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Jesus dude. There is already a gold event coming up.
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Yes but it's the nerfed one. We want the good one from last December.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    how is it "nerfed"?
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    The real gold realm refreshed every 9 hours.. So could earn significantly more gold
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Oh my god. I can’t.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    The old one also gave much more gold and since was on schedule it made players collect tons more gold than this one when it first got released
    Those were good times. Expert gave players up to 300K gold, right? completing all gave almost 1 mil gold per cycle.

Good times...
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah real gold realm would be nice.

Get FAR more gold then halls of fortune, and every 7 hrs at that.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    They probably realized it gave too much gold. Don’t expect it to come back. Just be grateful that we are even getting a gold quest.
    I just hope the gold's worth the energy to spend on
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 111
    Last Christmas was every 9 hours over 14 days so 37 gold realms. This year we get every other day over 14 days so 7 gold realms.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Lol some people are just never satisfied with what they ask for
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    When did they say we are getting a gold realm?
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    I know they are having gold realms over the holidays. The old ones gave a big amount of gold, I got around 3.5 mil from those and just wondering why those aren’t coming back. Not everyone can constantly grind arena for BC and ranking up 5s takes a lot of gold.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Just curious, halls of healing sucks compared to the gold realm. Why do the double gold before we get the halls of fortune?

I really wish for once something would benifit the player.. You only get a 180k for completion of Mastermode every 24hr. Gold realm was every 7 hours, worth the units.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Beggars can’t be choosers, appreciate the gifts they are already giving
    edited December 2017
    So you want gold and complain when Kabam gives it to you? They don’t have to give us the gold realm. Appreciate he free stuff we do get
  • It's not the true gold realm, it's the hall of fortunes which give significantly less gold as there's no chests so we can't farm it and get disgusting amounts of gold.
    The chests in the original one didn’t give much gold. You could easily have framed like 800k a day though where it ran every 7 hours