**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any rank down tickets?

We will receive any rank down tickets?
It would be nice a december gift from you.
Or maybe a possibility to earn any 5* and 4* rank down tickets?

Comments

• Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    They have said time and again that the answer is no.
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Not this again.. lmao
  • Options
    rusurusu Posts: 5
    Maybe if they make them available to buy, it would be a better deal for them. At least for us.
  • Options
    You guys who keep asking for damn rank down tickets do realize that causes nothing but inflation in the contest and will make your AQ rankings that much harder if they were allow the rank down tickets again right? It's a bad idea and you guys are too naive to see that rank down tickets long term are not good for any of us.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Again ...
    They will only come back when changes or nerfs happen. They aren't meant to be available any other way.
  • Options
    You’re right, maybe, but i still hope. For me the upcoming circumstances, after we may be receiving those tickets, doesn’t matter. Anyway it’s not just me, there are so many more players who want it.
    Have a nice evening, though!
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    You guys who keep asking for damn rank down tickets do realize that causes nothing but inflation in the contest and will make your AQ rankings that much harder if they were allow the rank down tickets again right? It's a bad idea and you guys are too naive to see that rank down tickets long term are not good for any of us.

This isn't entirely accurate. Rank down tickets do inflate SA scores but they had little impact on SA rankings since scores were inflated across the board. Only thing rank down tickets did was make it harder to gauge what you needed to score to get into the 41-70% bracket.

That said, I agree that they don't need to be obtainable items in game. If there's a major change to the game that negatively impacts champs that everyone invests a lot of resources into acquiring and ranking, then sure...throw some rank down tickets out there so players can recover some resources and use them on different champs. But other than that, they don't need to be a regular part of the game.
  • Options
    I think that showing a little interest in our cause, since we are so many players who want it, will not affect so much the game.
    A chance to buy some, once in a year, or a gift from them, idk, should be ok.
  • Options

This isn't entirely accurate. Rank down tickets do inflate SA scores but they had little impact on SA rankings since scores were inflated across the board. Only thing rank down tickets did was make it harder to gauge what you needed to score to get into the 41-70% bracket.

That said, I agree that they don't need to be obtainable items in game. If there's a major change to the game that negatively impacts champs that everyone invests a lot of resources into acquiring and ranking, then sure...throw some rank down tickets out there so players can recover some resources and use them on different champs. But other than that, they don't need to be a regular part of the game.

I wasn't specifically talking about SA scores, although that's something to consider as well, but how someone who's in Expert AQ Tier might rank down a useless R4 5 Star Juggernaut and now rank up a R4 5 Star Thor (Ragnorak), due to prestige reasons. That would bump said persons alliance at least 10-15 points in starting prestige points or more doing something like that because of a rank down ticket, hence causing the inflation I mentioned. It's already a rat race for prestige, this just makes it harder on everyone long term was my point if it was ever to come back to the contest. Yeah, a specific champion that you needed a rank down ticket for I'm in 100% agreement if they nerfed them like Dr. Strange or Black Widow, etc.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    rusu wrote: »
    I think that showing a little interest in our cause, since we are so many players who want it, will not affect so much the game.
    A chance to buy some, once in a year, or a gift from them, idk, should be ok.

Again, RDT's are not for that. They will not be sold, only be gifted when champions are changed or nerfed. And they will be specific tickets, not generics.
    Asking for RDT's will not do anything. This was already beenanswered a ton of times