**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus SP2 not hitting [Fix in Next Update]

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus SP2 move is not hitting after I go from a 5 hit combo, the 1st hit of his SP2 misses and it the AI time to recover from my 5 hit combo. I.m on Iphone so plz look in to it.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Foxhero007. There should be a fix for this issue in 16.1, so just hang tight for a couple more days and you should be good to go. Thanks for your patience!
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184

What's the status of this? Have had opportunities to end fights with his sp2 but it's still whiffing...
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Foxhero007. There should be a fix for this issue in 16.1, so just hang tight for a couple more days and you should be good to go. Thanks for your patience!

• BsnkomBsnkom Posts: 25
    Typical.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

It's been more than a couple of weeks now, not couple of days as you promised.

He is still whiffing his MLLLM SP2 attack.
    Hey folks. I just tested this, and it's working for me on both my MLLLL and MLLLM combos. Would any of you be able to provide a video of it whiffing currently? Thanks!
    Hey folks. I just tested this, and it's working for me on both my MLLLL and MLLLM combos. Would any of you be able to provide a video of it whiffing currently? Thanks!

Literally just whiffed in an arena fight against medusa. I'm using 5* duped unstoppable colossus. Not sure how to get video. Could you please advise where to find a fight recorder in the game please?

• DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    edited January 2018
    Pretty easy to replicate, first fight I did @Kabam Miike - in a harder fight, the AI is able to block and avoid the SP1 when chaining

https://youtu.be/em-tUkw_WNk

So we have two posts from you in this thread. The first post says a fix is coming. The second says it's working. Does that mean the fix went thru at some point between your posts?

Thanks for a your anticipated prompt response to this.
    Hey folks. I did some more digging into this, and it looks like this fix is in 17.0, not 16.1. I didn't test this against a high enough AI, so I'm sorry for any extra confusion I caused! I will update y'all once I know more about the 17.0 release. Thanks so much for understanding.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus SP2 move is not hitting after I go from a 5 hit combo, the 1st hit of his SP2 misses and it the AI time to recover from my 5 hit combo. I.m on Iphone so plz look in to it.

the same thing happens with beasts first special