**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suggestion for Awakening Gem and Other Offers from the Game

I think it would be good for Kabam and for players if they broke some of these offers out into smaller offers that you could combine ala carte. For example this $50 awakening gem offer could have been $30 for the awakening gem and sig stones and $20 for the 5* shards and ISOs and I bet there would be a lot more sales. Kabam would make more $ and players would advance their teams by buying the things they need. In my alliance alone they would have made 10x more money with the ala carte options.

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    tntsl wrote: »
    Kabam would make more $ and players would advance their teams by buying the things they need. In my alliance alone they would have made 10x more money with the ala carte options.

I suggest you submit your marketing proposal to Kabam for their consideration.

Using your alliance as an example is good enough. Obviously the 30 ppl in your alliance is adequate to represent the millions who are playing this game.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    So is your alliance that different? I suppose your whole group spent $50 on the game today.