**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials not connecting after combo AGAIN

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I was using scarlet witch against sim in t4 daily quest , and after 4 or 5 combos her sp2 was not able to connect what ever the distance was between them , the same problem was with x-23 and gewnpool , and few more .

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    I was trying to make a run in Act 5.1.2 and almost very special attack was blocked.
    The only way I could do it was stun and special.

Well, I did not make it.

Have to re-run again.
  • Options
    Exactly and this has been happening after the recent server down.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    are you ending your combos with medium hits or light attacks?
  • Options
    I don't think that is matters , I have done both and both times I was not able to connect.
  • Options
    L3gEnDL3gEnD Posts: 28
    Try tagging Miike or another Kabam employee and for the meantime try parring and then launch special?
  • Options
    It matters. End a 5 hit combo w a medium to chain to a special. 4 hit w a light to chain a special

No problems here. Just finished uncollected difficulty
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    L3gEnD wrote: »
    Try tagging Miike or another Kabam employee and for the meantime try parring and then launch special?

This is just habit for me now. There's always random bugs that pop up that allow opponents to block specials after 4 or 5 hit combos. Probably at least a year ago I started parry/medium/light/special and I just never stopped doing it that way.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Have issues with Iron Man mostly..... and Cap Marvel L2 always gets blocked.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I seen this after this patch as well.
  • Options
    Same here combo and used special and a.i would block everything and parry is broken
  • Options
    CrowegCroweg Posts: 4
    Colossus sp2 also misses the first hit, because the end of a combo it pushes the enemy to far away to land the beginning of his sp2
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I often see a lag after a mllll combo in this update. esp when they are in the corner and I can't special or swipe back