**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most pointless awakened feature

2»

Comments

• 2Crows2Crows Posts: 16
    edited December 2017
    Netflix Daredevil is pretty bad, but my vote goes to Magneto NOW, only triggers when his health is low, and is useless against anyone with SP 3 that does more than 1 hit (IOW, virtually EVERY CHAMP IN THE GAME). Since the damage that gets through is still ~10%, it does virtually nothing.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Luke Cage. Oh sure you can’t take damage after you get hit the first time for a few seconds and then NOTHING! How useful.
  • She Hulk - something, you are not told what, is reduced slightly on your opponent
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    I dont get Mordo awaken ability either..
    Gain Energy resistance... come on.. and he is one of the highest prestige champ
    Actually is not that bad since his block proficiency is really poor. I think it should reduce Magik’s limbo damage too.
  • do u even have beast? duping him is what makes him POWERFUL. Regen, more damage, stun. He is by FAR the worst champ awakened. do some research on him please.

I think you meant "far from" not "by far."
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Colossus - you get 7% more armour, but you are already made of steel so maybe doesnt actually help that much
    Lol I enjoyed this post especially Beast (although his sig is actually pretty good). I would add that bpcw gets pretty much nothing out of his sig
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    You forgot Angela
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Either Angela or Black Panther Civil War
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    The actual answer isn't even on here.

Two champions are much much worse.

Angela
    Gambit.

I don't think you can call Gambit's signature ability pointless since it increases critical damage rating. I think Angela's signature is the least useful one I can think of.

Of the ones on the OPs list, I don't think you can call Colossus' sig pointless either, since his special attack damage rises with armor rating, so increasing armor also increases damage. Groot's sig isn't exactly pointless, but its effect is limited since it only stack at the start of the fight. If he always ended his cooldown with two charges it would be more interesting.

Beast's actually looks good on paper, but damned if I can consistently benefit from it.

Gambits signature ability is really ineffective. It's completely circumstantial. It's not a guarantee you land a critical hit on that special attacks that you wait so long to build up and get lucky enough to land a heavy with. The defensive boost does have a purpose though I guess.
  • Honestly groot shouldn't be on that list for sure along with HB and maybe punisher
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Loki - you get 1 bar of power over 10 seconds. Thats it, really, oh and it only kicks in if you dont already have one bar of power, so thats good
    Honestly groot shouldn't be on that list for sure along with HB and maybe punisher

Can you explain why Groots is good then please mate?
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    No one's going to mention poor Mordo with his blocking energy resistance?

Most people would just outright evade the attack rather than taking block damage lol. It's only applicable in some extremely limited situations where you can't evade the attack for some reason (eg. Slashed Tires node).
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Loki - you get 1 bar of power over 10 seconds. Thats it, really, oh and it only kicks in if you dont already have one bar of power, so thats good
    Wow, fight back from SH to be no1 rubbish sig!!
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Nightcrawler? You get to switch him (his mode) much easier.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Nightcrawler? You get to switch him (his mode) much easier.

forgot him mate, sorry! The worst of the lot, actually makes him weaker!

It makes him weaker defensively, and even then that is subjective. Considering the number of new champions coming in and more time passing by, more and more people are getting champions that can easily counter NC like Iceman and AA. Nowadays, seeing NC in wars is a blessing, most people are more worried facing mystic defenders really, especially with Mephistos and Magiks running lose there.

Plus, on the subjective part, a duped NC deals more damage to the opponent if they make a mistake, so in a way he grows stronger. Of course, he goes "weaker" through the way you just mentioned, but by no means this depends on the NC owner's view.

Furthermore, NC actually overall grows stronger in offense when he is duped, reaching critical hits of 2-3k in the right situations due to his 3x fury buff. He is by no means the best mutant, but when duped, his damage output is pretty high and can potentially be brought to harder content.

So in conclusion, no, NC does not get weaker altogether, he actually grows stronger.