**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update to remove valor store?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf Am I correct in that today's update will remove the valor store and that we would need to spend any valor before updating or it will revert to gold?

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Yes, they've said that previously.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No, actually they said it would remain available for a short while.
    If you look at the valor store you also see there's two more days left on purchases.

So no, the update won't remove it, it will be removed two days later.
  • Yeah, that's why I wanted confirmation. Thought the initial announcement said it would be removed with an update but now it says "around December 6". I've spend all of mine already but just for those who haven't and don't realize...
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I actually was going to ask this same question @Kabam Miike

I know the valor store has an expiration date if 2 days. What we don’t know at this point, is whether that expiration date carries over to the next update or if it’s just showing people who haven’t updated yet that their chance to use valor expires at that time without updating.
  • Nevermind, found Miike's post from 12/1 saying they changed it to remain for a little longer:

Also to note: The original post claimed that Valor would disappear upon updating to the latest version of the game on December 6th. This is no longer the case.