**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ICE PHOENIX

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    LM796 wrote: »
    You are all either lying or blocking too much. All my 5/50s survive the cold snap with about 15% health left. She can be one-shotted with a 5/50 SL quite easily.

Ya this is definately after the nerf. The compensation discussion is for BEFORE the nerf when it would do like 16k to 18k damage.
  • Options
    Come on kabam arent u gonna do anything about this? U clearly dont hear us out. Is ur motto to just let us suffer and stress out on this game instead of making it fun. U have no idea how terrible this ice phoenix is.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Saish1131 wrote: »
    Come on kabam arent u gonna do anything about this? U clearly dont hear us out. Is ur motto to just let us suffer and stress out on this game instead of making it fun. U have no idea how terrible this ice phoenix is.

She's gold now.

She wasn't and it got changed, she won't get changed again. It's very easy to one shot her right now.

I'm an average player at best. I don't spend and I don't have ranked 5* champs that I use in attack. I used 5/50 4* champs without synergies and without the ability to shrug of or shorten the cold snap (although I did use Rogue on one of my runs). I didn't have a ranked up DD to make the fight easy either. I still gotten through it with very limit item use.

I used a few boosts and made sure to not get hit. I messed up here an there and one blocked hit to much or one actual hit and it's over, but I got her in one go multiple times. The cold snap takes a little over 50% health but if you only use one champ to clear the paths you have 4 untouched champs to try your luck. Practice Iceman and get good at evading his S1, that's all you need to do.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Not gold. Good. Sorry. She's good now.