**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is MODOK bugged? [Moved by Moderator]

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    His hardness even in master event is ridiculous, this was the first master event in over a year I've had to revive after losing 5 full champs to him, this was supposed to be toned down master event, and tbh everything else is autopilot level (except that taskmaster when he gets under 25%, stark contrast to his difficulty, gotta say this is clearly gonna be a problem for the intermediate players
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax
    Is Kabam considering extending the MODOK special quests due to this bug? I ask because MODOK has taken out my entire team numerous times because of this bug. I think it is only fair since we are missing out on 5* shards because of an unrealistic fight against a bugged defender.
    He still autoblocks 90% of the time
    When crossbones has 4 furies active, that should be an 80% reduction and if I block his l1 it blocks half of it then just breaks my block, seriously you guys NEED TO START TESTING properly
  • I’m not at master level... but even in heroic this is true... was able to finish all of heroic on autoplay and then run into a 6500 MODOK who can block and attack at the same time... he was able to take out my 3000 rated spidey in one or two hits every time...

I originally put it down to the fact Kabam’s ‘suggested’ rating is as useful as tits on a bull... sometimes I’ll walk into a fight with a suggested rating way higher than mine and I’ll smash it... others I’ll enter with a recommended rating way less than mine and get smashed within seconds...

I think Kabam just make this **** up as they go without actually thinking about it... it’s their “that’ll do” attitude that makes what COULD be a great game annoying and mediocre...
    edited December 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax
    Is Kabam considering extending the MODOK special quests due to this bug? I ask because MODOK has taken out my entire team numerous times because of this bug. I think it is only fair since we are missing out on 5* shards because of an unrealistic fight against a bugged defender.

He is soloable I've done all difficulty with a r5 arch angel solo kill.. few with gwenpool..
    You aren't missing anything due to a bug if he's been beat by numerous people

I understand that he is beatable, but that isn't the point. The point is that he isn't working as intended, and as a result, causing an unusual and unfair matchup that is preventing some of us from getting the bonuses being offered by Kabam. Equate it to a teacher giving students a test in which none of the answers are in the books or were even discussed in class. Sure, you could pass the test if you just happened to know the answers already but it isn't a fair test and shouldn't be counted against you for failing.
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    It’s been 12 days since this has been posted. With little to no information on what’s going on or when the fix is going to take place. We now have 16 days left of the eq is the fix going to happen before or after the monthly eq.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    They're not going to fix it now. Then everyone who went for a legend run would lose their minds (rightly) about how unfair it is. Extensive beta testing of new content strikes again.
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

It’s been 12 days from the start of this post and yet there is no update on what’s happening on the Issue.!

I know there wil a lot going around you guys with so many issues and fixes. But this issue is really a big one and needs more attention than other things. Plz prioritize this issue and get us some update on this as soon as possible

Thanks
  • LadyAltoidsLadyAltoids Posts: 44
    edited December 2017
    this company is transparent as (removed by mod).
    if you submitted a ticket saying your modok dealth 200k damage then they'll look into it right away followed by instant emergency maintenance.
    Post edited by Kabam Sophia on
    I think it's the evade to punch before you. Can block,and the unstoppable that arent in his description mean he is broken, I assume the fact you can't intercept him without risk of being punch evaded is intended, but he's doing the same thing mid combo, combine that with those of us that are suffering from lag and swipe backs not working and it's ridiculous, I'm fighting with a team of all reduced abilities r5 or higher but when my swipe back doesn't work (and dexterity sits on the screen as I'm dead) or I punch twice and block and on the second punch he decides to evade and hit me back with a full combo, so much to do this month is showing how much of a drag it's becoming for so little enjoyment, and I still have to do alpha arena and medium quest for the extra alphas because your idea of fixing the alpha situation was to reduce their glory cost by 20%
    Really struggling here to still have fun in this game
  • @Kabam Vydious any update? Can you at least share what has been identified as a bug and what is "intended"?
    @Kabam Vydious any update? Can you at least share what has been identified as a bug and what is "intended"?

I agree.... we would like an update/ fix before the event is over please.
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    Can't believe it's still being looked at, I'm assuming you'll wait a little longer until more people waste their items for completion events and when the month and event is close to over anyways. Definitely not working as intended and many have just spent to power past the fact he isn't working correctly. I'd really hope there will be some sort of compensation since you've acknowledged there are problems him, yet I'm really doubting it or that it will even be fixed before the event is over at this point.
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    edited December 2017
    If this was the other way around and it benifited us in the match. We would have a emergency maintenance and a hot fix immediately. I’m not sure what else there is too look in to either you have you tube videos and pics here to show that he is bugged.

15 days left till the eq is over.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    That is how they sell crystals :) they are consistent at least.

I expect no compensation for this or anything else really. This is not a give and take relationship.

My opinion, which is very similar if not identical to most of the other posters here.

I am curious if there have been any fixes yet? Or anything posted about it? Even in the Modok lab I can barely get more than two hits at a time on him.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    What is being looked at exactly? Just nerf him down a bit at least, you had no problem doing it to strange so why not this overgrown head? Modok will be everywhere in aw defence if you do not do something soon guys but lets hope I am wrong.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    There's no way they'll do anything at this point in the event. It would be compensation hell for them. Just resign yourself to the fact that the modok in the event isn't the same thing you'll get... and that we're getting a little screwed by bugged content (again).
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    They will never admit Modok is bugged or Kabam will have to refund zillion of players
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    I completely understand the team needs time to work through this so in the meantime, can I make a few simple suggestions to make this better:

1. An in game mail informing everyone that Modok is bugged.
    2. An extension of the event quests.
    3. Remove Modok from the pool of random enemies that can be found in modok's lab quests.

That would at least mitigate some of the inconvenience caused. And if your management was ready to take some responsibility, compensation to make up for the missed opportunities and healing and revives spent trying to fight a bugged character would be appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.