**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insane block damage in 8 hour challenge

So I was playing against the 1st champ in master in that 8 hour challenge , the block damage was just ridiculous how can a rank 3 5* with attack of 3k do a block damage of over 5k , this is insane .
And I am not saying this because this is a bug , I know that you control challenger rating to give whatever **** you guys want to give .
So you guys better give explanation .

Comments

• Only thing I can think of is you drew some nasty attack random buffs. I've already done the top difficulty twice in the MODOK thing, and I haven't seen a 5k blocked damage hit yet.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Sorry my bad that was 500+ damage and not 5k.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Expert is pretty extreme. Not a complaint Post. Just an observation. For a Special Event, it's pretty amped. You just have to keep rolling the Buffs until you get a good mix.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I bailed after getting smashed with terrible rolls and taking a punt on punching my way through. Big step up from the previous difficulty.

Will try again at 9pm (local) but if I need to revive I will probably just quit rather than getting all gamblor and throwing everything at it.