**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

M.O.D.O.K execution lab ( master difficulty)

kabam we don't have all 5* rank 4 champions for this at least this things must be in a reacheable sence i got killed by a damn iceman whos taking 600k health in a second how's ur rerolling things help here . the difficulty is crazy higher and randomness isn't a talk here everytime i switch i get degeneration and bane and 15% regen

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Same thing as I would tell a player with 4* 4/40s wanting to clear 5.2.

If you’re finding content too hard, then it most probably isn’t suited for you. Wait till you have better champs.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    The content feels easier than 5.2
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @xNig u kidding me bud the only content i haven't 100% is lol speaking of 5.2 its not crazy like this however like 70%+ of the players in this game i only have 5/50 4* maybe when kabam start being just .
    my last opening was 2 days ago 4 ( 5* crystals ) and guess what :smile:
    miss hulk
    iron patriot
    kamala khan and u won't even want to khnow the four
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    The intent of the game isn't so all players can walk through all content easily.
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    All the new content and events are only beneficial to people who spend a lot of money on the game able to rank 5* and progress. I spend money but can only afford 10 pound a month compared to my mate who can afford to spend money on the offers we started the same time in the game when it first came out and since investing money into it the crystals he pulls are a lot better than the pulls I get, so December will only reward people who have spent money on the game I'm level 60 and am at 5.2.3 in story mode. Sometimes this game is annoying
  • The content is beatable with 4/40 and 5/50 champs, I've been doing it that way myself and usually get all the way through without losing any champs (every now and then I get a starburst node or a UB1 node and iceman which I'm bad at and I lose a champ). It takes skill and some luck on reasonable buffs. It's only 200 5* shards and maybe a sig stone, if you can't complete it, it's not that big of a deal. Try again in 8 hours and maybe you'll get more manageable champs to fight for your skill level. I wouldn't expect Kabam to lower the difficulty on this particular event to cater to the masses.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Moving this to Suggestions and Requests since it isn't a Bug.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I'm doing it with 5/50s since my r4s are in aq. It's not that bad, just reroll if you get insane buffs