**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help Me

i'm going for SL in arenas so do me a favor and get in that pool. But if u already got him and his dupe then just get from 150,000-2 M to get all milestones and shards

Comments

• Options
    L3gEnDL3gEnD Posts: 28
    Sorry mate. Good idea, but nobody will tone down because the best shards come from receiving his reward range. Myself included, most will grind for SL as he is a very sought-after champion. Again, sry.
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I have a duped 4* and 5* SL so I will stop after the last milestone. You are welcome.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    @BigMo thank you it is gratley appreciated
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Im gonna go for him now just because you posted this.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Im gonna go for him now just because you posted this.

😉
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm yet to dup him., so I'll go for 1st round full grinding as usual. Once that, as usual too that I'll normally do the last milestone for every arena just for the last ranked reward, which also normally help to increase the pool size so more ppl can get the higher ranked reward (I think I'll help the increase by 0.001%? haha). Anyway, good luck to all of us who are grinding for it, be it to dup like my case, or to get him as a new champ.