**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

so, Yondu

seems to be pretty great champ. Surprised and not really seen anyone raving about him, so am I alone in thinking this?

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Yeah, just me then. But I am really **** at the game anyway, so probably just like him coz he is blue
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    He’s a good champ imo. One of the better heal blocks in the game. Also has good block penetration and is a solid defender in AW.
    @TellthemIAM thanks mate, and he just plays so smooth, and bleed is good as well imho
  • He is okish..
    he is good for def against bleeder and in aw on stun immune nodes.

I like playing with him but thats about it.. he aint a hard hitter og some other good ability that require for quest or so.
    But for just having fun, arena he is diff to play with

@NguyenDau I think people sometimes ignore the fun factor when using a character on here. Thats a big part of the game for me. CM hits like a truck and boring as hell. LC hits like a toy truck but actually quite fun to use. Yondu seems really fun, so maybe I'm basing too much on that
  • i agree the fun factor but when u have completed lets say act 5, road, and all other hard quest / event and only missing LoL - all u want is a 5 star / dupe SL / Spidey SE or some hard hitter to finish LoL

I find him funny to use in the easy events.. block or not.. u still bleed and die
    Synergi with NC, Quake, hawkeye, and BW.. makes it fun
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I wasn't that big on him until later on. I know his uses, but I wasn't gung-ho. Still waiting to roll him. Then I saw the movie. Bawled my eyes out. Lmao. Now I want him.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I really like and popped 2 featured 5* for him.
    Didn't get him, I've got him 4*, he's really fun and is brilliant in GotG 2