**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Now that mystic wars are back, can we talk about dexterity and MD?

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
Dear Kabam Devs,

Please drop your ego and fix this mechanic.

Thanks

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The problem is, the metrics weren't just changed because of MD/Dex. That was a misconception.
  • ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    Watch me place 2 full md mephisto 2 full md uc and one full md magik.. Watch members of the same bg place the exact same team
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    If MD/Dex interaction is changed.. those teams would get significantly less kills
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I want that as well, but i don't see it happening. In my experience, dexterity is the only reason why MD is so OP. If they take that out, people who 4-5k units to max MD would start complaining.
    You don't get any buffs as frequently as dex, maybe CB's fury but other than him almost any decent champ would be able to take Magik, Juggs, Dorm's etc.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i wouldn't complain either. my 5* r4 Magik would still be great in war, bit not as OP as she can be now.
  • They love nerfing. Until it is an actual problem then they idnore it
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    People have been complaining about the Pure Skill nerf that happened about 8 months ago. They keep ignoring that, they could change MD and ignore those complaints.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Or dexterity doesn’t refresh itself if you already have a crit buff when you evade
  • CosmicZenCosmicZen Posts: 54
    Or just fix the other class masteries to be on the same level. A mastery overhaul is past due int he post 12.0 world.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They make too much money off it to fix.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Nobody should want unfair or cheap gameplay in AW. The faster they get rid of the dexterity/MD interaction the better it is for everyone. You should want this even if you have 5/5MD and an r4 Mephisto/Dorm/Magik. Think about it.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah, dexterity is kind of a killer of you're facing mystic champs with MD 4/5. MD 3 can easily be defeated if the only buff you're generating is the crit buff from dexterity, but those high ranking MD champs will eat you up.
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    The answer to MD is Blade. Everytime I go into a war I pray I get a line of Magiks, Dorms, Mephistos, and Mordos. They all fall so easily to him its ridiculous.

Without having him, don't evade, back up without triggering dexterity. You have to adjust your baiting style to get them to pop specials but that's about it.

They're not going to change dexterity from being a buff. A lot of content now gives you negative results from getting/expiring buffs.