**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I Dont know How To File A Complaint To Kabam. I Have 6 Five Stars. A Fetured Two Basics She Hulks

Aganemmnom1_1Aganemmnom1_1 Posts: 43
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Please tell me how to file a complaint I have 6 five stars and I opened one fetured, got she hulk, one basic, got she hulk. I think this has to be a glitch and would like to have my 45,000 five star shards back.

Comments

• You won't get your shards back, but click the gear in the top left corner of the game home page. You'll see the link for support there.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I'm sorry you came out of the bad end of the random spins, but it's not a bug or mistake, so you won't get your shards back. It's a risk everyone takes when they spin.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    one of my ally mates has 8 total 5*, has opened somewhere in the neighborhood of 16/17. has gotten 6... 6! ronans.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Please tell me how to file a complaint I have 6 five stars and I opened one fetured, got she hulk, one basic, got she hulk. I think this has to be a glitch and would like to have my 45,000 five star shards back.

what is the actual complaint please mate? You used the shards and got the crystals. What you get is then random. So no complaint at all that I can see? If you mean you didn't get the champs you wanted, that's not a complaint is it, that's just regret im afraid
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    She hulk is garbage. Give this man back all his shards for that trash pull. Worst champ in game.

is that the new policy now, we dont get what we want so we can re-roll until we do get what we want? Loving that update then!!

That would be nice, i'm making a point and a joke.
    my last 3 five stars where Loki, Groot and then Loki again, do I get my shards back then? Or do I suck it up and deal with it?
    my last 3 five stars where Loki, Groot and then Loki again, do I get my shards back then? Or do I suck it up and deal with it?

Those aren't as bad as she hulk.
    She hulk is garbage. Give this man back all his shards for that trash pull. Worst champ in game.

is that the new policy now, we dont get what we want so we can re-roll until we do get what we want? Loving that update then!!

you didnt do any smiley face at all did you??? And it wasnt funny at all. So no joke dude

Joking

you didnt do any smiley face at all did you??? And it wasnt funny at all. So no joke dude

Joking

Your sarcasm amuses me. I was making a point, jesus christ. She hulk is the worst champ in game.

Just* between was and making

Joking

Your sarcasm amuses me. I was making a point, jesus christ. She hulk is the worst champ in game.

glad your amused, but sarcasim is no laughing matter

SH is no way near the worst champ either matey. Thats Groot, Karnak, Loki, HB etc etc
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    How do you come up with 45k shards for one feature and one basic ? That's only 25k shards, so you want them to give you 2 free 5*s on top of that ? I've pulled she hulk 6 times as a 4*, maybe I can get 24k 4* shards too, let me know what support says.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    the answer to why we get trash champs, why they even exist is simple. Kabam patented the idea of using a mobile game to make money using gambling addiction psychology and to track your spending habits so they can manipulate the odds for maximum effect. Humans will spend more as long as there is hope of getting what you want, but will stop spending when you get it. they have built their entire game as a slot machine and as long as there is a jackpot on the screen, we just keep pulling the lever. myself included.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    She Hulk is a heavy hitter, mine is 5/50 (4* obviously)

Stun them and use a heavy! Massive damage.

Plus she has an advantage against every class
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    And no you wont get your shards back, its all RNG man
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Could've been Iron Patriot or a Falcon. I'd rather have She-Hulk.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I bought 6 loto tickets and didn't hit $$$$$$$$$........Don't worry, I've sent a request to have my tickets refunded!!! I have a good feeling about this!!!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I’ve opened 3 crystals this month hoping I could get AA or iceman and I pulled beast, oml, and added another 20 sigs to my cyclops. I have 3 mutant awakening gems. It’s just bad RNG. What are the odds of pulling 3 mutants anyway lol
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    im not sure why people complain about duping a 5*, its actually hard to do, tons of people are sitting on 10-20 5* but cant get a dupe for the life of them
  • Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    I opened Iron Patriot then Groot and then Karnak as my first 5*s can’t get any worse (unless I dupe them)!
This discussion has been closed.