**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thorns Bug

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
I had a thorns node in the Modok thing, but also had the shield one where all hits did 0 damage apart form specials, which has a % boost.

However I was taking thorns damage even though my hits did 0 damage... that sounds like it shouldn't be happening.

How can you take a % of damage if the damage your doing it 0?!

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Thorns is a percent of the oppeonents attack dealt to you when you make contact that it isn’t blocked. It doesn’t matter how much damage you do. Electro works based on damage you deal for his ability but thorns is not like that. That’s why armor nodes with thorns were annoying in the old war format
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Ahhh my bad then.