**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Howard the duck

Why don't kabam reconsider on giving any other hero than 4* Howard the duck maybe a 4* crystal that have all champions released in 2017

Comments

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Just remember they are giving a 4* for free , so instead of saying anything else we should thank them.
  • I bet you're the type of person to complain because someone gave you a playstation instead of an xbox.

Stfu and take your free duck.

Shut up dude i don't want howard either he is trash
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s free
  • L1d3rAL1d3rA Posts: 40
    I bet you're the type of person to complain because someone gave you a playstation instead of an xbox.

nobody force you to take it..
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Kabam giving us an inch and people want to take a mile
  • If you don't like the duck sell him and get 5* shards
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    its free! whats wrong with arena fodder, huh?
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I just hope it will be a full dupe and not just a basic. I already have him at sig 79 and another full dupe would max him.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I bet you're the type of person to complain because someone gave you a playstation instead of an xbox.

I don't particularly want him either but I'm not gonna complain about getting something that I literally don't have to do anything for other than log in.

It takes a truly special kind of **** to complain about free stuff.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    My only problem with it is that I only use 1 4* of each class (usually) and I don’t need another tech champion. I could use a fighting or mystic, but those haven’t been in the arena for 2 months. Howard the Duck, however, is probably a better champion than my current used tech, Civil Warrior, as Howard is newer. (All new champs are better than old ones 3* Angel r1 Level 10 has 100 more PI than 3* storm r1 Level 10). So, I may use him, it just sucks I can’t ever seem to get the guys I want to polish my team off.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    They should give SheHulk. It's basically the same anyway.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Bruh it's a FREE 4* Howard the Duck!
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Hi, it’s a anniversary gift and they say - We’ll also be giving you all the very 1st Champion released in our 3rd Year!

So very first champ is Howard then we all get that if there was something else then we could have that too.

You didn’t like this it’s fine , you just shared your feelings about the duck and I understand that.

Also I don’t want to use term “free” as it’s a gift.
  • Lol would you rather have nothing?
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    I'm starting to think that Kabam purposefully released Howard at the beginning of the year, so that they had an excuse for giving us a crappy champion as a 'Christmas present'.