**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Excess ISO

I need advice. I am trying to save for TCCC for my Vision. But ISO keeps expiring.

Lately, I dump into level 3*s
My 4* stars that I don't I will ever use in AW or AQ are at 3/4.
I keep pulling crappy 4 stars Galmora, Iron fist (I have 5 star) Ant Man, Karnack (5 *) etc..

What people usually dump ISO and rank up 3* for arena or rank up as 4*s

My only two 5* are Karnack and IRON fist, and I don't think there even there worth it.

Hence my delema. Advice?

Comments

• Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I only rank/level champs during the solo level up and/or class advancement events. I can't remember the last time I had expiring iso.
  • Options
    SuraSura Posts: 89
    So you just sell your excess ISO?

Is it not more useful ranking champs for arena?
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Sura wrote: »
    So you just sell your excess ISO?

Is it not more useful ranking champs for arena?
    Pretty sure he means that he has enough champs to dump the ISOs into.

Excess ISO happens when u have a champion draught (pullig crappy champs over and over again). When this happens you either level up crappy 4*s, or god tier 3*s, depending on your availability of catalysts.

• Options
    KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Rank up your 2star and 1 star champions. they will be usefull on the next days for the 5*star awarded arena
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would at least get IF up to rank 2 so you can clear heroic really fast. You can kill most enemies in very few hits because of his high crit chance/damage. Build a crit team around him and it is really fast.

Lol I never have too much iso, because there is always someone to rank up. Once you get in a good ally, you need more iso (and gold) for rankups.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I have every currently available 1-3* maxed out with almost 80 4* at 3/30 and 4/40 (about half and half). Definitely earning ISO faster than I can spend it, maxing out new 3*'s as they come with new 4 and 5* champs much rarer. Usually end up selling a few batches occasionally, almost sell enough to offset the cost of leveling/ranking champs, and still have thousands in stash....
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Sell them for gold. If you keep playing you’ll eventually run out of 2-4*’s to rank up & will just need to sell them, I recommend doing this if you need the other resources for champs you actually wanna rank up. No need to waste rank up materials on champs you’ll never use
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Sell it for gold. Don’t use it on useless champs
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Sell them for gold. If you keep playing you’ll eventually run out of 2-4*’s to rank up & will just need to sell them, I recommend doing this if you need the other resources for champs you actually wanna rank up. No need to waste rank up materials on champs you’ll never use

Every champ is worth ranking if you grind arena. More points faster. Once you have your quest/AQ/AW teams set, all the rest is just arena fodder really.
  • Options
    LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Max rank all 2* and 3*, take all 4* to 3/30 min during solo events for rewards, then sell whatever ISO you have to before it expires. Same with catalysts expiring in your stash.

• Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Gold is in short supply. If you really have excess iso sell it for gold. I don’t have any excess ISO personally I’m actually out at the moment even that I sold nine.
  • Options
    TimETimE Posts: 26
    Sell it
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Sold none **
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, it sucks that ISO expires, especially so quickly. I don't want to waste ranking champs I will never use so I just sell it if I have to. Maybe they will open a gold store some day...😆
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    My stash typically has over 2000 ISO in it so I'm selling at least twice a week
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah I am a 5 month long or so player and at level 48 and I never have enough ISO. Always a drought. I am lucky to be able to do every other Level Up Event and get the 4th milestone for the units (and I save all ISO and crystal opens for Level Up event and try to not level until I can also pair it with a solo advancement event so I can maximize rewards for leveling and opening crystals).

I really wish I had an excess of ISO. I know one day I will... once I get most champs in the game and get more dupes then new champs (I have only gotten a single dupe out of 20 or so 4*s... as you can imagine it was Kamala Khan). Maybe my non-duping has been really lucky even for a newer player?

As for advice... I would level the god tier 3*s (or ones you like/enjoy) you have for arena and to play with now and then. It helps with your alliance's Summoner Advancement each week to to level more and more champs too... try to focus on your needed champs like your top 4*s and 5*s but use spare ISO to get to milestones on solo events on 3*s and even 2*s if needed for an event (I still do... ranked mt 2* MODOK to R3 just becasue i like him and I had a "Science Advancement" I wanted to get some rewards from during a Level Up event). Also sometimes to get a milestone it is better to not top off a high rank 4* (since it takes so much ISO)... so sometimes you get more rewards for leveling lower rank champs since it takes less ISO in compression to the rewarded points.

I used to have gold issues when first starting to play... but now I always have over a million (since the holiday gold quests and now that I do a bit more arena).
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Yeah I am a 5 month long or so player and at level 48 and I never have enough ISO. Always a drought. I am lucky to be able to do every other Level Up Event and get the 4th milestone for the units (and I save all ISO and crystal opens for Level Up event and try to not level until I can also pair it with a solo advancement event so I can maximize rewards for leveling and opening crystals).

I really wish I had an excess of ISO. I know one day I will... once I get most champs in the game and get more dupes then new champs (I have only gotten a single dupe out of 20 or so 4*s... as you can imagine it was Kamala Khan). Maybe my non-duping has been really lucky even for a newer player?

As for advice... I would level the god tier 3*s (or ones you like/enjoy) you have for arena and to play with now and then. It helps with your alliance's Summoner Advancement each week to to level more and more champs too... try to focus on your needed champs like your top 4*s and 5*s but use spare ISO to get to milestones on solo events on 3*s and even 2*s if needed for an event (I still do... ranked mt 2* MODOK to R3 just becasue i like him and I had a "Science Advancement" I wanted to get some rewards from during a Level Up event). Also sometimes to get a milestone it is better to not top off a high rank 4* (since it takes so much ISO)... so sometimes you get more rewards for leveling lower rank champs since it takes less ISO in compression to the rewarded points.

I used to have gold issues when first starting to play... but now I always have over a million (since the holiday gold quests and now that I do a bit more arena).

Having excess ISO sucks. Selling ISO aint fun.

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    chev327fox wrote: »

Having excess ISO sucks. Selling ISO aint fun.

I am sure it isn't... but it is a lot better then never having enough IMO ;)
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Yeah the best way to deal with expiring ISO is to sell for Gold. At a certain point you have enough ranked up champs to run arenas for the time frame you probably have, so pouring more ISO into using gold on champs that you'd never really use is pointless. Unless you have a personal goal of getting your PI as high as possible. Sell the ISO for gold, because when you get that new 4* or 5* god tier champ you've been waiting for, the gold to rank and level them up goes FAST!!!!