**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please JOIN - "WARDOCTORS OF GALLIFREY"

Please JOIN - "WARDOCTORS OF GALLIFREY"
We need players who enjoy FUN and CONTRIBUTE
to BATTLEFIELDS for WINNINGS. YEAH !!!!!!!!!
c21rrk1hc03w.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    ntoondntoond Posts: 36
    Incredible
  • Options
    5ai36n175xlq.gif
  • Options
    WE NEED HEROES “WHO” LIKE TO HAVE FUN LIKE THIS DOCTOR WHO IS SO STRONG HE LIFTS THINGS ON JUST HIS FINGER TIPS !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    moxzuhzlatl2.png
  • Options
    Have fun in our ALLIANCE with CHAMPIONS064si11f8b5c.gif
    u9ltxmi7vfbw.gif
    zoxp62ewvbvy.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    qdkpznoqauub.gif
    1b9gx9mfmiv0.gif
    ghwo5deyjdq4.gif

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Yep, heroes are fun in our ALLIANCE because they are cooler then DC.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't wanna be in your line chat, talk about spam lol
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You certainly know how to endear yourself to the community.
  • Options
    Wow, DarkestDestroyer, you must have no sense of humor. I just posted some fun humorous images of heroes. It’s not like I floaded people’s mailboxes. No one subscribes to this. Sorry they are not humorous to you. I just like to have fun with the game and the characters. I just share that and really not often either. Have a good time and have fun. Life’s just better when you have fun.
  • Options
    If everyone is so serious in life they can’t enjoy some fun that’s a shame. Life is better when you just have fun. I mean no harm with these posts but rather just some humor and fun. I enjoy fun with the heroes.
  • Options
    Did it really require 4 separate posts?
  • Options
    Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    yes it did.
  • Options
    So I am new at this. Sorry. Never did anything on a forum before. Don’t know how it works. Or what supposed to be done. Not like anyone teaches you here. All that happens is lots of people giving criticism rather than offering advice. Real nice community this is. Glad to be part of it. You all seem so very cool. Welcoming would be the word that comes to mind. Glad your all so forgiving, kind, helpful and . . . Well so willing to teach others how to grow and be better at what they do. I know I am truly better now for all of the “constructive criticism” you all have kindly given. You all are truly incredible. Thank you for being so amazing at teaching me how to use this forum correctly. Very kind and generous people. With very good sense of humors as well. Thank you everyone.