**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ice Phoenix signiature ability damage inflation

MishNail84MishNail84 Posts: 2
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
In her description it says she does 4375 damage over 12 seconds. While testing the truth of this with my main account (MishHammer84) it appears every tick the damage is 456, multiplied by 24 ticks that comes out to 10,944 damage. eze97xntj52c.jpg
I have also seen this issue with iceman himself in which the signiature ability deals about 2.5x as much damage as it says it does
dew669tr6kro.jpg
4jhdhn4867cb.png
The top image is of a video i recorded in which the video she did not touch me yet. That is a r5 archangel with about 16000 health
https://youtu.be/jbk91TEKxWQ
Champions losing 4k health is reasonable in uncollected difficulty but 11k is simply unacceptable.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. The danmged is also Becasse of the bosts one the node.
  • Gamer wrote: »
    Not a bug. The danmged is also Becasse of the bosts one the node.

Base attack boosts should not increase energy damage dealt. That is probably what caused it, because it is +150% but its 3/4 of a champs damage gone simply because they exist
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It's the same reason why Magik's Limbo deals more damage on the war boss node...because of nodes. Apparently attack-increase nodes will actually affect any given damage abilities a champion has. People seem to have confused that regen is based off base health but attack abilities are based off modified attack. Don't ask me why, it's just that way.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    This is not a bug the signature ability is scaled off sig level and attack of the character. It inflates with boosted nodes because unlike health, champion abilities in regards to ones based of damage inflate with nodes